Resignation - StillAlive
Hey old players and new ones, administrators and forum browsers.

The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all.
Yes, I've decided to resign from my position as an administrator and yes, it was indeed a hard decision to make.

I still love this community and I've had some of my best gaming experiences on these exact servers.
I remember when I joined back in 2008/2009 and I saw this server, full of potential.
At that time Soul only hosted (I think it was) 18 slots and CityRP was in a very early stage comparing to where it is now.
At that time I was only a confused kid who didn't know what RP even was.

The time has shown what a great community this is. One of the very best out there.
An organized team, a good playerbase and most of all a server owner who respects and likes his team and contributors/players.

Now, five years later Soul has managed to set up 3 different servers with a total of 150 player spots available.
That's damn impressing and you've worked hard to get where you are now, Soul. Congratulations man.
Same goes for the administration team and especially our two SA's, Killjoy and Faustie. You're both doing one hell of a job.

To make everything clear. I am not leaving due to trouble with anyone, due to a certain number of the so called "minges" (which has always been the same to those who are not aware) or due to just general unhappiness. I still feel for this community just like I did five years ago and nothing is going to change that.
I've just mainly lost interest in GarrysMod and it is time to move onwards. Simple as that.

Throughout my time here I've met a huge number of lovely people and I thank you all for the great experiences we've had together. It has been a true pleasure. I'm not going to make any sorts of lists because there are just too many to count and possibly a lot of great people that I just havent had the chance to meet.

So, I guess this is it. I am, resigning.

Kind regards,
StillAlive
SPAM THIS BUTTON: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
The following 7 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Eeee394, Red Orchestra, Ciryl, GeorgeTheBoy, Lee_myung_jae, Hendy, DoomDude1
No...

We've had some great times. You've certainly helped make the server to what it is now, no doubt. Thank you for your adminship.
We'll miss you, friend.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
I'm sorry to hear that.

You will never be forgotten, you will always be a part of Fearless, administrator or not. Thank you for being here the time you were here, sad to see you go..
Aw no...

You have every right to resign, no one is ever going to take it away from you, but still, damn. Damn.
Noooooooooo!
Nooooooo Sad

You were a great admin, StillAlive!
Stilly, I respect your decision, none the less... I'll miss the hell out of you.. You were a great admin, but most of all you are a great friend!
I'll never forget the RP's we did.
Hopefully we'll be doing those again someday... If you ever feel like playing Garry's Mod again..
You and Beflok taught me most of what I know about RPing today, you're like my mentor..

I'll speak to you on Steam, I hope!
Oh well. You are friendly (Maybe too friendly) and master of derping.

I respect your decision. Smile
You were an awesome admin! Hope for you to pop on some time.