Resignation - StillAlive
Really sad to see you leaving, I wish you the best of luck.
Man, all i'm telling you to do is. Well, Stay Alive.
Everyone will miss you.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
You are a great guy Stillalive, hope you get back the interest in Gmod soon!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-05-2012, 03:03 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Hey old players and new ones, administrators and forum browsers.

The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all.
Yes, I've decided to resign from my position as an administrator and yes, it was indeed a hard decision to make.

I still love this community and I've had some of my best gaming experiences on these exact servers.
I remember when I joined back in 2008/2009 and I saw this server, full of potential.
At that time Soul only hosted (I think it was) 18 slots and CityRP was in a very early stage comparing to where it is now.
At that time I was only a confused kid who didn't know what RP even was.

The time has shown what a great community this is. One of the very best out there.
An organized team, a good playerbase and most of all a server owner who respects and likes his team and contributors/players.

Now, five years later Soul has managed to set up 3 different servers with a total of 150 player spots available.
That's damn impressing and you've worked hard to get where you are now, Soul. Congratulations man.
Same goes for the administration team and especially our two SA's, Killjoy and Faustie. You're both doing one hell of a job.

To make everything clear. I am not leaving due to trouble with anyone, due to a certain number of the so called "minges" (which has always been the same to those who are not aware) or due to just general unhappiness. I still feel for this community just like I did five years ago and nothing is going to change that.
I've just mainly lost interest in GarrysMod and it is time to move onwards. Simple as that.

Throughout my time here I've met a huge number of lovely people and I thank you all for the great experiences we've had together. It has been a true pleasure. I'm not going to make any sorts of lists because there are just too many to count and possibly a lot of great people that I just havent had the chance to meet.

So, I guess this is it. I am, resigning.

Kind regards,
StillAlive
You just rustled my emotional jimmies Sad best of luck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
**Act salute**

Still, you were a pretty darn good admin, one of my favourites! Sad to see you leaving, and hope the spark for FLRP once again returns.

You shall be missed! <333 xoxoxoxox
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
No!

Shame to see you go StillAlive. I've always thought of you as a great admin.

Good luck for what the future holds Smile
Sad to see you leaving,
You was a realy good Admin, Great RP with you.

if you are going to play PS3 or Xbox360 make sure to reply back.
with your ID Wink.

Asuma.

(12-05-2012, 07:32 PM)Bigtoe[AP2S1] Wrote: Still, You were the first 'Cool' admin I met, I remember back in the days when I used to whore v33x, and the only admin that was on would be you, you'd come and save the day when mass prop-killers joined, you'd always respond to your admin calls instead of saying the common 'We admins aren't obliged to answer your calls' excuse. You were the best admin friend I had, you always did cool little RPs, such as our last one, which was robbing Asuma's bank and slowly eliminated some of the bank robbers to steal their share of the cut Cheese, When we always had those damn RP crashes, er' time we were about to do some really good RP. You were the admin that gave me my first RP point, when I interviewed you when you were president! We've had some good times.

I wish you luck in life, and in the future, and onto any other games/community's you may visit. I give my best wishes for a successful future.

Best Regards,

Bigtoe

Damn my bank Sad.
Noo.... Not you.. This can't be...
Although I understand that the interest of a game may fade after so many years..
I..I can't even...
[Image: tumblr_mel02gogsP1rkubl9o1_500.gif]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]