Questions regarding Rules
Is metagame saying that you saw something IC in the OOC chat?
For example, I saw 15 pots in a building I bought. I said this in OOC, and was accused of metagame. Is this truly metagame?
(12-09-2012, 03:29 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: Is metagame saying that you saw something IC in the OOC chat?
For example, I saw 15 pots in a building I bought. I said this in OOC, and was accused of metagame. Is this truly metagame?

In a way, yes. It is best to avoid ALL forms of IC in OOC. The worst case of that would be if someone acted upon that information. Exclamations such as 'Woah, [Player X] has a nice lambo' wouldn't be classed as metagaming.
(12-03-2012, 09:45 AM)Zealord Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 12:06 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: If you are CDMd or RDMd does NRL still count?

Depends on the situation, if you're RPing and someone (that has nothing to do with your roleplay) decides to run your group over, you may just return to the location and continue your roleplay. But be sure to contact an admin/moderator.
This also applies when you get shot randomly.
I'm not sure though.

If, however you get killed for a reason, NLR will apply.

(12-03-2012, 12:53 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: If someone Random Raids you, can you hostage them?

No, since a random raid is OOC business. You should ask the player to stop and contact an admin asap. When you hostage/tie them you're on the border of backseat admining, which is bannable.
it's not backseat admining or what it's called. you may hostage the random raider or just raider (just if you're rebel or corleone).
Essentially, 'random raiding' is one of those scenarios where it is difficult to apply backseat administration rules. If someone raided you normally, then you would clearly have the right to kill or hostage them. For a random raid, whatever the intentions of the raider they have still raided you and so you have all rights to hostage or kill them. (Though why you would hostage them is beyond me, they'd hardly make a good ransom).

I would still advise to attempt to contact an admin as soon as possible or try and gather evidence because whilst you can still attack them it would be beneficial to the server to implement repercussions for their rule infractions.
Does the regular doors in the door tool count as custom doors, as they can be rammed and lockpicked?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(12-13-2012, 07:38 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Does the regular doors in the door tool count as custom doors, as they can be rammed and lockpicked?

Doors from the door tool are custom as they are made by you and not default on the map.
1Prostitution RPs not allowed? Because Ruxandra said no, and I've done a Prostitution RP thing with Grub and a moderator (cant remember who. Keyword is watermelon if you were there. Was about a month ago or so, so i can't really remember it too well)
And Ruxandra was threatning with a 1 month ban for both of them? So yeah

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=113067118
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Lets say im the Don. And i radio my other men for support because im being arrested. They come up in guns. Are they allowed to ask the officer to take off the handcuffs and let me free, Or can they just shoot the officer dead and release me themselves?

Or is it just plain NOT allowed?
(12-13-2012, 11:23 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Lets say im the Don. And i radio my other men for support because im being arrested. They come up in guns. Are they allowed to ask the officer to take off the handcuffs and let me free, Or can they just shoot the officer dead and release me themselves?

Or is it just plain NOT allowed?

Well, your men are not allowed to kill the officer becuase you're going to be arrested, but they can threat him to relese you. (While holding the officer in a gun point.)
I have found when I play a police officer I always get people speeding who never pull over to pay the fine. This nearly always happens and sometimes I even get killed for it. I would really like a clear law/rule that tell people either to pull over for the cops for speeding, then if they have a valid RP reason they can run, or a clear law/rule that tells you when the "last resort" shot can be taken. I have also found that when I am not a cop and I speed by accident some cops just open fire. This is not very realistic so I think some sort of law/rule would help everyone understand what to do in these circumstances.

Thank you
Verzyn