Server Downtime
(02-05-2011, 12:17 PM)Storm Wrote: I heard it went bad since hats were introduced. Sad

I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Hats are awesome, but you don't quest for hats really, you can just buy them from the Mann Co. Store.
(02-06-2011, 11:39 AM)Shark Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 12:17 PM)Storm Wrote: I heard it went bad since hats were introduced. Sad

I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Hats are awesome, but you don't quest for hats really, you can just buy them from the Mann Co. Store.

What about those box-things that you have to pay to open? ><
Mann Co. Crates.

They have series 1-9, they have some good items in and some not so good, with the chance of unboxing an extremely rare item, but they're all good in crafting,
You buy the key for £1.99 in the store (rip off but the prizes are good.) and use it on a crate, it tells you what Item(s) you could unbox.
(02-06-2011, 11:45 AM)Shark Wrote: Mann Co. Crates.

They have series 1-9, they have some good items in and some not so good, with the chance of unboxing an extremely rare item, but they're all good in crafting,
You buy the key for £1.99 in the store (rip off but the prizes are good.) and use it on a crate, it tells you what Item(s) you could unbox.

That's worse than the COD games with their DLC.
(02-06-2011, 11:58 AM)Storm Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:45 AM)Shark Wrote: Mann Co. Crates.

That's worse than the COD games with their DLC.

you've kinda gone WAY off this subject now,
(02-06-2011, 11:39 AM)Shark Wrote: I'll pretend I didn't hear that, Hats are awesome, but you don't quest for hats really, you can just buy them from the Mann Co. Store.
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/caps

I'm planning on giving away all my hats since I have no real use for them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles