Server Downtime
Exclamation 
Hey guys, i'm sure you're being bothered a lot about this but is there any chance of you telling us when the server is back up?
Even really rough estimate would be awesome, Garrys mod is boring as hell without fearless. Tounge
Your bloody right.Garry's Mod is Shit without Fearless Tounge
nice
I don't know either, what I do know is that 3 racks were affected by the attack. The hosting is searching the culprit and hopefully making a strong firewall.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Open Steam Friends, look at all the people online but not playing any games. It's... weird Tounge
We don't know, just go buy Tf2, and treat yourself to some cake, you deserve it.
(02-05-2011, 12:03 PM)Shark Wrote: We don't know, just go buy Tf2, and treat yourself to some cake, you deserve it.

I heard it went bad since hats were introduced. Sad
(02-05-2011, 09:03 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I don't know either, what I do know is that 3 racks were affected by the attack. The hosting is searching the culprit and hopefully making a strong firewall.

They don't make a strong firewall, they take away the guys internet, and if the guy has bot-nets they take him to court and put him in real prision.

DDosing is serious business, don't do it if you don't wanna spend a while in jail.
if your bored just go play sb3 its the
next best game mode after city rp
(02-05-2011, 08:25 PM)Ethanhunt Wrote: if your bored just go play sb3 its the
next best game mode after city rp

You have to download like 10 things of garrysmod.org for it to be playable, and even then it's way to complicated.
(02-04-2011, 11:19 PM)Storm Wrote: Hey guys, i'm sure you're being bothered a lot about this but is there any chance of you telling us when the server is back up?
Even really rough estimate would be awesome, Garrys mod is boring as hell without fearless. Tounge

A rough guess is that it's up this week again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.