My LAN Party
(10-31-2012, 12:10 PM)Andreas Wrote: Must say I would rather goto the city and party than sitting a whole night playing computer. I have done it yes, but that was a couple of years ago - it's kinda over, i prefer going to the clubs and party :-)

looks fun tho :-D

That's comparing apples and oranges..
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Aoixification, Slick Rick
(10-31-2012, 04:52 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 12:10 PM)Andreas Wrote: Must say I would rather goto the city and party than sitting a whole night playing computer. I have done it yes, but that was a couple of years ago - it's kinda over, i prefer going to the clubs and party :-)

That's comparing apples and oranges..

He is trying to look cool for the kids on the internet. Just ignore him
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Blonde, Infernaw, Aoixification, ActionJump, Slick Rick

That's just you.. Tounge
Damnit.

This makes me want to go to a LAN party...
(10-31-2012, 05:39 PM)Adman Wrote: Damnit.

This makes me want to go to a LAN party...

Go to Dreamhack :3
Dreamhack in Sweden = Desperate girls looking for gamer guys to "have fun" with

But thank you all for your opinions and compliments!

But Andreas... Please.... What the hell are you doing here if you think you're so damn cool anyway?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Wow looking pretty damn awesome. Kinda brings back memories when me and my brother used to go to a LAN party that a guy hosted in a cellar. Still looking awesome.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

We have something very similar maybe not as highly packed with music, light shows ETC but we have 2 every month from right after school till 7 in the morning its an Iorn Man we call it packed with energy drinks, chips candy etc
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
This is really cool. Did you put this all together by yourself? If so, that's fuckin awesome.

At my school, when we finished our final exam for the year, we played Halo: CE. It was pretty fun.

Good memories.
[Image: 11231365.gif]

Proud of my signature. Thanks Nudelholz for makin this awesome logo!
(11-02-2012, 10:26 PM)ActionJump Wrote: This is really cool. Did you put this all together by yourself? If so, that's fuckin awesome.

We were 19 people organizing this. It included moving tables and chairs from classrooms, to building up the scene.
My responsability this lan was to organize and build up the little snack shop. Sounds simple but nope!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]