My LAN Party
We have a tradition in my school, and that is to have a LAN party two times a year.
I filmed a little bit; how it looks and all that. It hasn't many details but I had to cut out every time someone said hi to me..

Oh well..
We have four official tournaments every lan. We had LoL, CoD MW2, CS 1.6 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

^I won the Super Smash tournament. Woohoo!

Well I just thought it would be fun to share what I love to spend my freetime on: Hosting these awesome lan parties for my school.
What do you guys think? Would you like to attend if you could? Heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTVyV-SG4QE
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • SoulRipper, Zealord
That hat best be a snapback.
If not I am deducting swag points from you.

Otherwise this looks pretty sweet!
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Holy sh...
Thats really nice
I'd wish we had these LAN parties in Moscow

BTW, you look cute ^...^
@Fultzy Yes of course! It looks like this

@Tomorrow Indeed it is!
Thank you :$
Holy bejeezus.

So much people, is this at your school..?
Damn, I wish I could attend this...
(10-29-2012, 03:08 AM)BombFire Wrote: Holy bejeezus.

So much people, is this at your school..?
Damn, I wish I could attend this...

We were almost 130 this lan. Reached over 170 the other one though, back in April. Smile And yes this is in my school
Looks sick, but i prefer LAN's without the loud techno music. But it looks pretty epic! :-D

Sweet.

I wish that many people actually played video games at my school, let alone get together for a LAN party.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(10-29-2012, 08:09 AM)Adman Wrote: I wish that many people actually played video games at my school

This!^
When I've been studying in UKs border school (with daytime students too) I felt that I was the only person playing video games :c
(10-29-2012, 02:54 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 08:09 AM)Adman Wrote: I wish that many people actually played video games at my school

This!^
When I've been studying in UKs border school (with daytime students too) I felt that I was the only person playing video games :c

Definitely, I've certainly found, at least where I live, that video games aren't as popular as elsewhere.