Extremely weird things happening.
(10-03-2012, 07:37 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:35 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:33 PM)Baseplate Wrote: You won't be able to connect to any of Fearless' Gameservers except Counter-Strike: Source for the next 11 Days and 8 Hours.

Let me explain it real quick, I had a whole ban incident for Faphack.lua, which Killjoy revoked from V33X because it was perm, It's quite hard to explain, really, but the point I'm trying to make is it's just right NOW that it's saying I've been banned from v2d. That was 2 days ago, now.

I am not quite following you, but however you are banned for 11 Days and 8 Hours, there is nothing to do since hack related subjects isnt appealed for.

Alright, I'll explain it to everyone that isn't following me, this is what happened:

I joined after 7 months of inactivity on the 1st of October, 4am, I was then banned for "hacking/tempering/cheating" from v2d, I was utterly confused as was what was going on, so I went to v33x to see what was going on and possibly fix it, I was checking if I was banned from there, my character was there, ect. So I appealed, then got denied for hacks, I checked every single folder of my GMod and found faphack.lua, I was wondering if this was the problem that caused the bans, turns out, it was, so I then later talked to Killjoy and said I'd been perm-banned on V33X for "hacking/tempering/cheating and ban avoiding" he asked my why he put ban avoiding, I then explained to him that I was simply checking if I was banned on V33X, so then he revoked the Perm ban but kept the 11 day ban as standard issue, which I was fine with.

I then got on today to play my Blacklist hours, I suddenly got banned for no reason, no reason stated on Fearlessrp.net, then I tried to rejoin but clicked V2D, v2d loaded and I was REALLY confused at this point in time, and then got banned from that, too, which is odd because I was already banned. I hope you understand now.

TL;DR: I was banned on both servers, perm on V33X, perm got revoked, v2d ban stayed as standard issue, banned from v33x today without any signs of ban reason, could join v2d again.

If this is too complicated, I'm sorry, it's pretty hard to explain, nevermind understand.
I think I get you now, I will try and explain.

Initially, for WHATEVER reason, you were able to get on v33x. The reason you were banned for 'ban avoiding' is because you shouldn't have been able to go on v33x. First point.

Now, best to clear things up by saying virtually ALL bans are global, and so you cannot access either v2d, v33x or the Build server. Second point.

Now, it appears Killjoy straightened things out by removing your permanent suspension because, as you explained, you were not intentionally avoiding a ban. Third Point.

(10-03-2012, 07:43 PM)Astrid Wrote: but kept the 11 day ban as standard issue, which I was fine with.

I then got on today to play my Blacklist hours,

As explained, a global ban (What was meant to be there in the first place) is from all GMod servers. I am afraid there is no way to play out your blacklists hours until AFTER you suspension runs up.

It seems today that everything was sorted, and it can be assumed that your bans are in working order as it should be.

Remaining time of 2 week, 1st offence hacking related ban - 11 days. Until that runs out you will not be able to access either v2d or v33x.

I hope this can clear things up.
(10-03-2012, 07:49 PM)Adman Wrote: I think I get you now, I will try and explain.

Initially, for WHATEVER reason, you were able to get on v33x. The reason you were banned for 'ban avoiding' is because you shouldn't have been able to go on v33x. First point.

Now, best to clear things up by saying virtually ALL bans are global, and so you cannot access either v2d, v33x or the Build server. Second point.

Now, it appears Killjoy straightened things out by removing your permanent suspension because, as you explained, you were not intentionally avoiding a ban. Third Point.

(10-03-2012, 07:43 PM)Astrid Wrote: but kept the 11 day ban as standard issue, which I was fine with.

I then got on today to play my Blacklist hours,

As explained, a global ban (What was meant to be there in the first place) is from all GMod servers. I am afraid there is no way to play out your blacklists hours until AFTER you suspension runs up.

It seems today that everything was sorted, and it can be assumed that your bans are in working order as it should be.

Remaining time of 2 week, 1st offence hacking related ban - 11 days. Until that runs out you will not be able to access either v2d or v33x.

I hope this can clear things up.

I haven't got a ban on v33x, that's the point, look, Killjoy said I could play on v33x, but the ban on v2d will stay.
[Image: 7a7eebfb0c7832a84fd79941fd5ac17b]

As you can see, it got revoked, I've been playing on v33x for 2 days now, I know what you're saying though, but the point is, how have I been playing for the last 2 days and was able to get on v2d today?
I have no idea, I believe this was a mistake.

Nowhere there does he say that you should be allowed on v33x, simply that your permanent suspension has been revoked.
Your ban wasnt revoked, what he meant was that it got reduced from a Permanent ban to a 11 Days ban, so basically its the same ban he just changed the duration.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-03-2012, 08:04 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Your ban wasnt revoked, what he meant was that it got reduced from a Permanent ban to a 11 Days ban, so basically its the same ban he just changed the duration.

But it was 11 on v2d and perm on v33x, it got revoked on v33x and I've been playing for the last 2 days, It's just weird how I've been able to play for 2 days, surely the ban would catch on immediately.
No, that is the point. We can only assume it was a mistake on the part of the admin banning you.

Best to simply forget and realise you should have had a two week ban, from both servers the whole time.
No what happened was he didnt mean to perm you from v33x. So he fixed it and made it the appropriate 11 days and whatever hours. You dont just get banned from one server. You were just glitched with the perm. You are just going to have to wait the 11 day out ban for your rule break. Everything is fine with the ban system you are meant to be banned from v33x also.
(10-03-2012, 08:09 PM)Fultzy Wrote: No what happened was he didnt mean to perm you from v33x. So he fixed it and made it the appropriate 11 days and whatever hours. You dont just get banned from one server. You were just glitched with the perm. You are just going to have to wait the 11 day out ban for your rule break. Everything is fine with the ban system you are meant to be banned from v33x also.

Absolutely, I was already waiting, like I said, it was my responsibility that I had faphack.lua and I should wait. Thanks anyway, helped clear up confusing, and Adman.
No problem, glad we could get there in the end. Wink