Fearless Forums
Extremely weird things happening. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: Extremely weird things happening. (/showthread.php?tid=19098)

Pages: 1 2 3

Extremely weird things happening. - Astrid - 10-03-2012

This is pretty urgent, I deleted the last Help and support thread because I know my answer, but this however, is much more important. So I tried to connect to v33x, says I got banned, but my ban is not showing up, "reason at fearlessrp.net" then, I attempt to try and connect again but click v2d, I could for some reason what-so ever, connect to that too, but it says reason at fearlessrp.net AFTER I get in-game, when it should say it instantly, no? The bans aren't appearing even though it says that I have got a ban. I have no hack-files what-so ever, nothing. Just my vanilla GMod, this is really strange. My steam keeps going off, too. Could someone, specifically an admin help me with this? My mind is completely boggled.

RE: Extremely weird things happening. - Fultz - 10-03-2012

Whats your Steam ID?

RE: Extremely weird things happening. - Astrid - 10-03-2012

(10-03-2012, 07:18 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Whats your Steam ID?

Uuuh, STEAM_0:1:34329883 Although the 11 day ban and what not isn't today.

RE: Extremely weird things happening. - Adman - 10-03-2012

What do you mean 'isn't today'?

Regardless of things, with an 11 day ban you shouldn't be able to connect to any networks, v2d,v33x or build.

(10-03-2012, 07:31 PM)Adman Wrote: What do you mean 'isn't today'?

Regardless of things, with an 11 day ban you shouldn't be able to connect to any networks, v2d,v33x or build.

I haven't been banned from v33x, that ban got revoked, but I can, it says I've been banned from v33x, which I'm allowed to play on. But the ban is not showing up on recent bans, I COULD connect to v2d for some reason, which is my ban for faphack.lua, but it only just now says I've been banned.

All bans are global bans, or at least they should be. To my knowledge, nobody bans from specific servers.

RE: Extremely weird things happening. - equal - 10-03-2012

You won't be able to connect to any of Fearless' Gameservers except Counter-Strike: Source for the next 11 Days and 8 Hours.

(10-03-2012, 07:33 PM)Baseplate Wrote: You won't be able to connect to any of Fearless' Gameservers except Counter-Strike: Source for the next 11 Days and 8 Hours.

Let me explain it real quick, I had a whole ban incident for Faphack.lua, which Killjoy revoked from V33X because it was perm, It's quite hard to explain, really, but the point I'm trying to make is it's just right NOW that it's saying I've been banned from v2d. That was 2 days ago, now.

Then it seems it has been fixed.

All I am saying is that all bans tend to be across all of the GMod servers, and I have no idea why you would be allowed on one server and not the other. Perhaps initially that was a mistake and this is the rectification of it.

cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering = 2 week ban from all servers. 1st offence.

I assume this is the punishment you have received.

RE: Extremely weird things happening. - equal - 10-03-2012

(10-03-2012, 07:35 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:33 PM)Baseplate Wrote: You won't be able to connect to any of Fearless' Gameservers except Counter-Strike: Source for the next 11 Days and 8 Hours.

Let me explain it real quick, I had a whole ban incident for Faphack.lua, which Killjoy revoked from V33X because it was perm, It's quite hard to explain, really, but the point I'm trying to make is it's just right NOW that it's saying I've been banned from v2d. That was 2 days ago, now.

I am not quite following you, but however you are banned for 11 Days and 8 Hours, there is nothing to do since hack related subjects isnt appealed for.