BR: i liek turtlez
(10-03-2012, 11:31 PM)BombFire Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 11:28 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:52 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:16 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Knight is correct, I will also second this. He also said that I had 'no life' since the account has soon to be 500 hours collected with Fuzzi and I. I have no screenshots of this, but I am sure the logs will show it.

But turtlez, if you keep getting RDM'd, why not take a video, screenshot, or just leave? There is no need to say what you said.
- FutrStyl
I dont have FRAPs on my PC, taking a screenshot of a guy whos name you dont know while dead doesn't prove much. On top of that I can't find out who did it without breaking NLR anyways.. I raged.. and I left. Big deal, I'm sure you've all done it once or twice.

[Image: w8qkia.jpg]

Doesn't really seem like BombFire takes this situation very seriously.. exactly what he said when he entered the server today.
[Image: 2vaim15.jpg]

Yeah spamming it in OOC and live chat... im sure

Okay, so I'm quoting something in OOC and IC, so what? My character could be openly gay, for all we know.
I just find it rather interesting that you post a ban request because you are so offended... yet you then go into the server and make a mockery of gay people everywhere... so yeah... I'm fairly skeptical
(10-03-2012, 11:38 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 11:31 PM)BombFire Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 11:28 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:52 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:16 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Knight is correct, I will also second this. He also said that I had 'no life' since the account has soon to be 500 hours collected with Fuzzi and I. I have no screenshots of this, but I am sure the logs will show it.

But turtlez, if you keep getting RDM'd, why not take a video, screenshot, or just leave? There is no need to say what you said.
- FutrStyl
I dont have FRAPs on my PC, taking a screenshot of a guy whos name you dont know while dead doesn't prove much. On top of that I can't find out who did it without breaking NLR anyways.. I raged.. and I left. Big deal, I'm sure you've all done it once or twice.

[Image: w8qkia.jpg]

Doesn't really seem like BombFire takes this situation very seriously.. exactly what he said when he entered the server today.
[Image: 2vaim15.jpg]

Yeah spamming it in OOC and live chat... im sure

Okay, so I'm quoting something in OOC and IC, so what? My character could be openly gay, for all we know.
I just find it rather interesting that you post a ban request because you are so offended... yet you then go into the server and make a mockery of gay people everywhere... so yeah... I'm fairly skeptical

You view what that quote as a mockery to homosexuals? I view it as an encouragement for homosexuals to express who they really are and not hide it under layers of lies.

Sorry to disappoint you.
All depends on perception.

I just happen to think that saying "I suck cock, and I love it. Yummy yummy yummy yummy!!" would no be an endearing gesture to anybody who was gay(if a gay person saw you doing this in Gmod, do you think they would appreciate it?). I consider myself a pretty rational person and I'm sure others would agree..
(10-03-2012, 11:53 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: All depends on perception.

I just happen to think that saying "I suck ***, and I love it. Yummy yummy yummy yummy!!" would no be an endearing gesture to anybody who was gay(if a gay person saw you doing this in Gmod, do you think they would appreciate it?). I consider myself a pretty rational person and I'm sure others would agree..

How about I show the video, and I give you a basic analysis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK0v7n9cYXA

This man is of political stature in a Middle Eastern country, he is also secretly gay. He believes that if he 'comes out of the closet', he will be shunned and become the laughing stock of his country. In the video, he's being interrogated by a duo of CIA agents under the suspicion of terrorism. This political man, not knowing that this interrogation was about terrorism, believed they got inside information that he's gay. In the end, well... the video explains it.
Yeah... hilarious enough to go on the server and start spamming it. Oh, like I said, the day after you posted a ban request for someone using a homosexual reference.

If you were really so sensitive to the issue I'm sure you would have never done that in the first place, right? It's okay for you to do it but not for others? Pot calling the kettle black makes zero sense man, sorry to disappoint you.
(10-04-2012, 12:07 AM)mitchconnor Wrote: Yeah... hilarious enough to go on the server and start spamming it. Oh, like I said, the day after you posted a ban request for someone using a homosexual reference.

If you were really so sensitive to the issue I'm sure you would have never done that in the first place, right? It's okay for you to do it but not for others? Pot calling the kettle black makes zero sense man, sorry to disappoint you.

Your homosexual reference was used in a negative term. Calling someone a '***' displays you are against homosexuals and possibly suffer from homophobia. I use my homisexual reference as an quote, which you should know by now.
(10-04-2012, 05:23 AM)BombFire Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 12:07 AM)mitchconnor Wrote: Yeah... hilarious enough to go on the server and start spamming it. Oh, like I said, the day after you posted a ban request for someone using a homosexual reference.

Your homosexual reference was used in a negative term. Calling someone a '***' displays you are against homosexuals and possibly suffer from homophobia. I use my homisexual reference as an quote, which you should know by now.
Dude, you miss the point like Shaq at the free throw.

Already explained it several times, I'm not arguing with you over semantics anymore. You were just as rude and thoughtless for doing what you did as well so stop trying to defend yourself..
How about we get an admin's decision on this then, hm?

I believe it's time for the quarrelling to stop, and have an higher power decide over this.
(10-03-2012, 08:18 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: Yeah I just love how when the admin logs off the server, I get RDM'd twice in a row immediately. When I go to chat and complain about RDM in OOC I'm told that I'm raging, then I say *** because I'm pissed and a kid posts a ban request. I give up. This community as a whole dude... just always looking to get people banned for little to nothing.

Outcast, love you piggy backing onto this as well. Why don't you care to explain how you random raided me several times over several sessions previous to me sending that to you?

See there's the difference between me and you guys. When I get mad, I vent immediately to the source of the problem, and then I'm over it. I don't collect evidence to make ban requests because it's a waste of my time. I'm sorry if you or the other 10 people in the server were offended when I said this but I was RDMd twice and got mad, shit happens. On top of that, I don't think you take offense to me using the word as much as it just makes fodder for your ban request.. I am not a bigot or hate mongerer I was a victim to my own temper.

If you want to post petty clips of Bomb go make your own BR and see how it goes. I believe I am part of this BR because he harassed me which is relevant to this case; now I would very much appreciate it if we could get back to this case please.

In defense of myself, I did not random raid you. I had a very understandable reason to raid and you 'went straight to the source' and because my car was outside started to bully myself. It could have been an admin, but because someones car was outside, you decided it was 'okay' to jump to conclusions and assume it was them then proceed to bully them.
(10-04-2012, 10:23 PM)Outcast61 Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 08:18 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: Yeah I just love how when the admin logs off the server, I get RDM'd twice in a row immediately. When I go to chat and complain about RDM in OOC I'm told that I'm raging, then I say *** because I'm pissed and a kid posts a ban request. I give up. This community as a whole dude... just always looking to get people banned for little to nothing.

Outcast, love you piggy backing onto this as well. Why don't you care to explain how you random raided me several times over several sessions previous to me sending that to you?

See there's the difference between me and you guys. When I get mad, I vent immediately to the source of the problem, and then I'm over it. I don't collect evidence to make ban requests because it's a waste of my time. I'm sorry if you or the other 10 people in the server were offended when I said this but I was RDMd twice and got mad, shit happens. On top of that, I don't think you take offense to me using the word as much as it just makes fodder for your ban request.. I am not a bigot or hate mongerer I was a victim to my own temper.

If you want to post petty clips of Bomb go make your own BR and see how it goes. I believe I am part of this BR because he harassed me which is relevant to this case; now I would very much appreciate it if we could get back to this case please.

In defense of myself, I did not random raid you. I had a very understandable reason to raid and you 'went straight to the source' and because my car was outside started to bully myself. It could have been an admin, but because someones car was outside, you decided it was 'okay' to jump to conclusions and assume it was them then proceed to bully them.
And from left field... it's outcast. Dude, you've random raided me on several different occasions. It wasn't just once..

Under your logic outcast, you should make your own BR then, right? And stop posting in this one, right? Sounds like that's what you meant.

BTW, my little retort has to do with the same subject matter of my BR and happens to be the originator of my BR spamming the comments in chat. So yeah, mine is a lot more relevant than yours.