BR: i liek turtlez
Name of player: i liek turtlez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5959212

Time in GMT: Around 10 minutes before this post.

Server: v2d

Summary: Hate speech, using the term '***' as offensive.

Evidence:
[Image: 33zcx38.jpg]
Was there, will second this. He was raging on Futr/Fuzzi as well.
Can I post here if it's relevant but didn't happen at the same time?

i liek turtlez was harassing me at multiple occasions as seen in these screenshots. He also accused me of random raiding and I was pulled up on top of the admin room and interrogated, thank god the admin didn't insta ban and check the logs first, only to find out i liek turtlez was lying. Anyway, here are the harassing images.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...d=95377504
Yeah I just love how when the admin logs off the server, I get RDM'd twice in a row immediately. When I go to chat and complain about RDM in OOC I'm told that I'm raging, then I say cigarette because I'm pissed and a kid posts a ban request. I give up. This community as a whole dude... just always looking to get people banned for little to nothing.

Outcast, love you piggy backing onto this as well. Why don't you care to explain how you random raided me several times over several sessions previous to me sending that to you?

See there's the difference between me and you guys. When I get mad, I vent immediately to the source of the problem, and then I'm over it. I don't collect evidence to make ban requests because it's a waste of my time. I'm sorry if you or the other 10 people in the server were offended when I said this but I was RDMd twice and got mad, shit happens. On top of that, I don't think you take offense to me using the word as much as it just makes fodder for your ban request.. I am not a bigot or hate mongerer I was a victim to my own temper.
Knight is correct, I will also second this. He also said that I had 'no life' since the account has soon to be 500 hours collected with Fuzzi and I. I have no screenshots of this, but I am sure the logs will show it.

But turtlez, if you keep getting RDM'd, why not take a video, screenshot, or just leave? There is no need to say what you said.
- FutrStyl
(10-03-2012, 10:16 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Knight is correct, I will also second this. He also said that I had 'no life' since the account has soon to be 500 hours collected with Fuzzi and I. I have no screenshots of this, but I am sure the logs will show it.

But turtlez, if you keep getting RDM'd, why not take a video, screenshot, or just leave? There is no need to say what you said.
- FutrStyl
I dont have FRAPs on my PC, taking a screenshot of a guy whos name you dont know while dead doesn't prove much. On top of that I can't find out who did it without breaking NLR anyways.. I raged.. and I left. Big deal, I'm sure you've all done it once or twice.

[Image: w8qkia.jpg]

Doesn't really seem like BombFire takes this situation very seriously.. exactly what he said when he entered the server today.
(10-03-2012, 10:52 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: [Image: w8qkia.jpg]

Doesn't really seem like BombFire takes this situation very seriously.. exactly what he said when he entered the server today.

I don't see how this is relevant to the case, I'm just quoting something from a video one of my fellow FL members posted.
(10-03-2012, 10:52 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:16 PM)xFuZzIiionz Wrote: Knight is correct, I will also second this. He also said that I had 'no life' since the account has soon to be 500 hours collected with Fuzzi and I. I have no screenshots of this, but I am sure the logs will show it.

- FutrStyl
I dont have FRAPs on my PC, taking a screenshot of a guy whos name you dont know while dead doesn't prove much. On top of that I can't find out who did it without breaking NLR anyways.. I raged.. and I left. Big deal, I'm sure you've all done it once or twice.

[Image: 2vaim15.jpg]

Yeah spamming it in OOC and live chat... im sure
First pic - Thats just bomb, people laughed, said hey, I dont think it is offensive at all, I personally think its fine tbh.
Second pic - That is a nice mustang he has.
(10-03-2012, 11:28 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 10:52 PM)mitchconnor Wrote:

- FutrStyl

[Image: 2vaim15.jpg]

Yeah spamming it in OOC and live chat... im sure

Okay, so I'm quoting something in OOC and IC, so what? My character could be openly gay, for all we know.