[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
We have accepted the following applications but you will become an official member once we have an in game meeting with you thank you!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Thanks for letting me join Cheese. Does this clan use v33x or v2d ?
(10-20-2012, 06:16 AM)Uncle Ruckus Wrote: Thanks for letting me join Cheese. Does this clan use v33x or v2d ?

Normally were on v2d
For any existing members of DBH, I will be providing 5 meld kits to the owners, rouge, and apprentices. Just pm me in game (my name is LoneWolf) and just ask me. Thanks for making a great clan Ludo.

EDIT: I will defiantly be providing to those I listed above. if any scouts or thieves are on, then I will give them some too.
Thank you, This is a large help considering med kits are always highly demanded by anyone with anything. I greatly appreciate your generosity!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHarF-cD1GG2sPjpmOgNm...u-ovaayeII]
SATHS
Incoming Message!
10/23/2012

SATHS would love to make an alliance with you because of your leadership and your fierceness in battle. We only ask of one thing, your guys mind their own and we will do the same. The choice is up to you.
That has been reviewed and we will find a time in game to better discus this.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hazard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43942152

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 93

Bans On The Server: 2 (Both for no reasons )
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
Thank you, your application has been reviewed and we will meet in game shortly.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36196596

Time Zone: Europe/Copenhagen.

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 340-350 I believe.

Bans On The Server: Two, nothing big when you know the reasons.

Why you want to join: A few days ago I was with you Ludo and some others running away from the "minges". I realized by now that I haven't had that much fun in a long time on this server... The bus and shit, that was just fucking hillarious.

I just want somebody to hang out with, rp and shit. I just can't play 24/7 due to work, night shifts and stuff work related... I have my fiance aswell. There will be some nights where I'll play for 8 hours or more, but that's when I'm done working and my girlfriend is asleep.

Another thing, I might be a little moody sometimes... due to lack of sleep. I sometimes have 72 hours where I find no room to sleep, I can't go take a nap and sleep for one hour... then I'll just get even more tired - Then I'll go play for a few hours then head to work. No sleep and I'm silent... Lots of sleep and I'm almost mic spamming lol.
Everything happens for a reason.