Ban Request
(01-24-2011, 07:53 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: Well, would you tell someone to leave the city or to face death if he doesn't, on the street? No. The plan was to force him going into the house, speak with him, make him clear he shall not stay in the freaking city and otherwise to take him hostage.

It could have been nice RP, but everybody wants to be strong man, nobody wants to RP someone who is a hostage or sth. like that.

Of course you don't take that for real s.J. I didn't expect anything else.

Well, being an admin I have to look at things objective and don't believe people on their word.
-Signature removed-
That's true, that's true. Well, I said everything which should have been said in my opinion.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
Why didn't you at least ask or tell me to move my base?
If what you said is true why did Pimp mention money earlier?

(01-24-2011, 05:06 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: Bird just kept roleplaying and there was nothing big about it as nobody cannot demand like 10 billion bucks.

The fact that you barely let me argue in OOC and you shot me as I was typing shows that you were probably doing it for money, and the fact that I refused to let you hostage me means you wouldn't get any cash out of me. So you shoot me and find a new target.
1st: We would have liked to talk to you, but the way we wanted to do was refused by you.
Edit: "Bird just kept roleplaying and there was nothing big about it as nobody cannot demand like 10 billion bucks" <- I said this to say that there is nothing big about being a hostage OOCly, ICly it is of course a bad situation. Don't turn my words however you want them.
2nd: I mentioned nothing.
3rd: I shot nobody and we had no new target? That is not true and you can't proof that. Don't lie.

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
1: You could've said in OOC: "We're rp'ing it, not doing it for money" I would've gone along with it then.
2: Look at the quote.
3: I was speculating, and I'm talking about you AND bird here you know.
And look what I wrote. Read it and think again about my money-sentence. I repeat: Don't turn my words in a way you want them.

I'm quoting your words the way I understood them... What you basically said is it wasn't that bad of a situation because you can't demand loads of money off people when you kidnap them.
I don't see how i'm seeing this sentence in a different way to anyone else?
You don't want to get it, right? I will explain one more time: When you kidnap someone, it is OOCly not such a big situation due to the fact that the "bad guy" can't demand a huge ammount of money or anything really bad else. It is just an example, but you really don't want to get it.

And the way you understood it was just wrong. Accept this now or not.

This turns childish. I said everything I wanted and you can try to attack me again, I don't care and I won't answer.

Thats exactly how I understood it, you essentially repeated the sentence i wrote...

Stop bitching and tell me the reason for why you hostaged Storm.