Ban Request
Player name: Bird-Flu

SteamID (if possible): Not sure

Time in GMT: 22:15

Summary: Basically I was walking through the slums as a rebel. Next thing i know i can hear Bird-Flu saying "Storm get in the building now" So i turned around and there he was with two others aiming a gun at me. I'm not sure who the other two were but bird-flu did all the talking.
I refused to do so in OOC on the grounds that he was random kidnapping AND kidnapping in broad daylight, after i refused he shot me. The player Wormy7 happened upon my corpse and bird flu holding a gun just after the incident.

Evidence: Along with the picture i'm sure wormy will confirm what he saw.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah. I was walking to the slums and i saw bird-flu and 2 other guys talking to Storm. Me and him were both rebels, i thought ide casually wander-over and see what was going on. When i got there Bird-flu pulled out a pistol and while storm was typing. Bam, Storms dead. Bird and his henches flee the area
Bird claimed later that Storm refused hostage.
but
-It was in public
So he RDM's him? hardly fair i think...
Well I was there (yes, I can see yet how you QQ and rage about me now). It was in the slums, backstreet. Nobody was there and Bird asked Storm to go into the building which was like 2 meters away from him. He refused and QQed in local OOC that it would be public and stuff like that, he couldn't hostage Storm and so on. Bird just kept roleplaying and there was nothing big about it as nobody cannot demand like 10 billion bucks. Storm didn't want to roleplay and then he got shot, with many warnings before.

In my opinion that wasn't really public due to the fact that the building was a few steps away and because it seems to be an abandoned area, nobody was there, it is the slums and it wasn't f.e. in front of BP. That would have failed, but not the Slums.

Of course somebody will rage now, but this is my opinion and I stand behind it.

Stay pimp.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
I had stated from the off that he was to enter the building behind him no more than 3' away from him, and off the street as he was now a hostage to the mafia. He refused stating in OOC that it was in a public place, however i refute that by saying that nobody else was there or able to see what was going on and due to no other member of the public being there we were within our RP grounds to take him hostage. He then refused to comply with becoming our hostage and thus i shot him. After which another rebel appeared so we thought best to leave quickly as to avoid a shoot out in the slum area.
What was the reason for hostaging Storm
(01-24-2011, 05:07 PM)Bird-Flu Wrote: I had stated from the off that he was to enter the building behind him no more than 3' away from him, and off the street as he was now a hostage to the mafia. He refused stating in OOC that it was in a public place, however i refute that by saying that nobody else was there or able to see what was going on and due to no other member of the public being there we were within our RP grounds to take him hostage. He then refused to comply with becoming our hostage and thus i shot him. After which another rebel appeared so we thought best to leave quickly as to avoid a shoot out in the slum area.

I was stood in the MIDDLE of the street. I was staring at the slums triad windows because i was measuring out a prop. (I was planning on building a club) Thats a lot further than 3 feet. And it wasn't deserted at all because as you can see in the screen wormy (Asuka) Walked over within talking range literally as you shot me, therefore he was obviously in the slums area when it happened. The whole thing happened in around 14 seconds. You barely let me argue. That isn't enough warning at all.
Well there seems to be no reason for hostaging you and if they don't post, the bans will happen.
Due to we mafia having already decided that we were going to have the slum area for our city base we were scouting the area out. Upon doing which we say that storm, a rebel, was building - or about to build a base there. Due to this we decided that the best course of action would be to take him hostage and force him to relocate his base under pain of death ect. The idea was to forceably make him rlocate any planned base to another section of the city and if he refused then to ransom him. he refused to go along with the RP then as I shot him another rebel appeared from around the corner.
(01-24-2011, 07:29 PM)Bird-Flu Wrote: Due to we mafia having already decided that we were going to have the slum area for our city base we were scouting the area out. Upon doing which we say that storm, a rebel, was building - or about to build a base there. Due to this we decided that the best course of action would be to take him hostage and force him to relocate his base under pain of death ect. The idea was to forceably make him rlocate any planned base to another section of the city and if he refused then to ransom him. he refused to go along with the RP then as I shot him another rebel appeared from around the corner.

I bet 5K you didn't say anything about that when you hostaged him and that this is a dumb excuse for random hostage.
-Signature removed-
Well, would you tell someone to leave the city or to face death if he doesn't, on the street? No. The plan was to force him going into the house, speak with him, make him clear he shall not stay in the freaking city and otherwise to take him hostage.

It could have been nice RP, but everybody wants to be strong man, nobody wants to RP someone who is a hostage or sth. like that.

Of course you don't take that for real s.J. I didn't expect anything else.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.