Ban Request
I already did. But I'll shortly write it down again, since it is lost in those many posts: We wanted to sort out where we could've built up a base for the Corleone Family. Since we saw Storm (a rebel), Bird decided we should hostage him and tell him to get of the city, as it should have been declared as "Corleone territory". Nothing big. I didn't even expect killing him, was just for the roleplay-moment which was destroyed.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
As I have previously stated we did it as we [the Corleones] had decided to make our base in the city. As storm a rebel was making a base there we decided to hostage him and force him to relocate his base out of the slums area. We had no plan to kill him as if we had done NLR would have mean't he would not have had to remember any of our previous conversations. He refused to comply with what we asked him to do so we shot him before any other rebels could arrive. However upon me shooting him another rebel appeared so we scarpered.
So you say you claimed the city, yet did you advert it?
No as I just said we claimed the slums not the whole city.
What Chief said is that he was forcing rebels out of the city. This is telling me that you claimed the city.
We really didn't because of that thing happening, we wanted to do. Also that's what I understood.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.