Coreleone RP
Dont blame him guys, you werent that original too.
Its an old idea of corleones being the owner of a restaurent or shop.

It was pretty good exactly they did even a little bit better in one point - they had the only chef.

Anyways you had fun, thats great Smile

Dont want to quote the posts aboove because this would mess up this thread more and more.
You forgot me ):
(09-03-2012, 04:47 AM)DaCrowh Wrote: Dont blame him guys, you werent that original too.

It was pretty good exactly they did even a little bit better in one point - they had the only chef.

Dont want to quote the posts aboove because this would mess up this thread more and more.

It would be a bit different if it were just the restaurant. But upon this, the restaurant is very similar to how ours was laid out and actually looked with the exception that ours was a bit fancier due to more player involvment. Not only was our RP done with a restaurant as you may claim as unoriginal (Not limited to a secret backroom, a valet service, security and a torture room), but it involved the extortion of businesses around us; of course never as violent as they were and actually providing the protection we promised. We RPed robbing money, providing protection and all the torture methods. As well as actually "taking over" the city as they claimed they had by kidnapping the Police Commander and forcing him to turn a blind eye. In my opinion, there RP was a shame to watch.

I mean seriously, we had a memorial service as a passive event for a departing member and we asked them to leave nicely. They came back with a message quoting, "From the Don." Moments later, shots were fired from across the street at a peaceful memorial service. Shortly after the shooting, one of there men came in and yelled "Don't Fuck With Us" and threw a molotov in the middle of the service. They claimed we were paying property on their city as a business, which we never were. Now explain how that promotes a passive and "great" RP as Mafia.
It's very similar to what we did the other night yes, but I'm sure we had a cooler backroom entrance ;D
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Pechvarry
(09-03-2012, 06:18 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 04:47 AM)DaCrowh Wrote: Dont blame him guys, you werent that original too.

It would be a bit different if it were just the restaurant. But upon this, the restaurant is very similar to how ours was laid out and actually looked with the exception that ours was a bit fancier due to more player involvment. Not only was our RP done with a restaurant as you may claim as unoriginal (Not limited to a secret backroom, a valet service, security and a torture room), but it involved the extortion of businesses around us; of course never as violent as they were and actually providing the protection we promised. We RPed robbing money, providing protection and all the torture methods. As well as actually "taking over" the city as they claimed they had by kidnapping the Police Commander and forcing him to turn a blind eye. In my opinion, there RP was a shame to watch.

I mean seriously, we had a memorial service as a passive event for a departing member and we asked them to leave nicely. They came back with a message quoting, "From the Don." Moments later, shots were fired from across the street at a peaceful memorial service. Shortly after the shooting, one of there men came in and yelled "Don't *** With Us" and threw a molotov in the middle of the service. They claimed we were paying property on their city as a business, which we never were. Now explain how that promotes a passive and "great" RP as Mafia.

Ummm you got that memorial part all wrong my friend. What happened was, we were asking what kind of building this was. Then all of a sudden your friend pulled out a gun, and told us to leave immediantly. We took it as a threat, and embarressment. So, we acted upon it.

Also we gave protection to the business that paid the fees. I don't know where you got the idea that there was a lot of blood involved, when the only time people died was when Y'ALL fucked up by threatening us.
Reliqua had already asked you to leave, told you what it was, it was even advertised as that in the chat and all you had to do was take a look at the door to realize that it was a passiveRP. We asked if you weren't here seriously for the service politely; you chose not to leave after we asked nicely and continued to be bothersome over nothing. We pulled a weapon so fearRP applied and you would have to leave. You then had guns pointed at you when you threw the molotov, right in front of the door. Your groups stupidity only led to its demise moments later when you were all killed off.

No blood involved? Throwing molotovs randomly doesn't count as blood being involved. Or the people in OOC complaining about being killed for going in shops or just randomly on the streets, doesn't count either?
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • User 5190
(09-03-2012, 03:16 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Reliqua had already asked you to leave, told you what it was, it was even advertised as that in the chat and all you had to do was take a look at the door to realize that it was a passiveRP. We asked if you weren't here seriously for the service politely; you chose not to leave after we asked nicely and continued to be bothersome over nothing. We pulled a weapon so fearRP applied and you would have to leave. You then had guns pointed at you when you threw the molotov, right in front of the door. Your groups stupidity only led to its demise moments later when you were all killed off.

No blood involved? Throwing molotovs randomly doesn't count as blood being involved. Or the people in OOC complaining about being killed for going in shops or just randomly on the streets, doesn't count either?

You guys never said what it was. All your friend did was said "Leave. Now" I didn't have a clue what was going on. However as soon as they pulled guns we left quietly. We concluded that this was a threat to us, so we went back, with NO ONE outside and mollied you all. We only had to throw 2 mollies in the entire time. They were both not random as you stated. The people being killed in shops or on street had nothing to do with us either. It was a time when admins weren't on y'know, so minges were a problem. We never had guns pointed at us when we threw the mollie. I would like to leave this senseless argument there, and just get on with our lives. I only posted this because I had fun playing a GAME. I didn't post it to have a stupid argument.
Guns were already pulled on you from the window when we saw you guys outside the window. You continued to crowd more and more at the Giga Computer store. I remember having to point my Galil a few times your way when I initially saw a molly. Again the purpose was already stated several times in advertisements, you chose not to read because you did not want to. Because of that you damned yourself.
Grub had already dealt with a majority of the minges at this time so that argument is completely invalid.

Lets leave it at that and if it gets anymore, we will take it to PM.
People have been putting restaurants in that building with hidden rooms as corleone for years, Lelouch was the first I saw do it.

So don't try to claim that you were being hipster and original by building a secret room as a source of operations.
(09-03-2012, 11:40 PM)Saint Wrote: People have been putting restaurants in that building with hidden rooms as corleone for years, Lelouch was the first I saw do it.

So don't try to claim that you were being hipster and original by building a secret room as a source of operations.

People make a hidden room there all the time, not just as coreleones.