Coreleone RP
Well, we have done some pretty epic coreleone rp. We made a restaurant with a meeting room in the back. The room also had a file of our clients that were paying fees for having a business in our city. Anyone who didn't pay the fee had their business burned. However, there was some confusion around the end when we burned a church. The guys said they were not a business, however they threatened us with weapons, so we burned their church place down anyways xD.

People involved:
Don: PREDITOROFWAR

Coreleones:
Bailey92597
Myself(Strike)
Jklayosax98
Mr.Tie
TJ3003
[FL:RP]Azoreano#(former member who ratted us out, and we had given out reward money to people who brought him to us alive)

Pictures:

Outside of restaurant:
[Image: 1024x769.resizedimage]

Inside:

Bar view:

Meeting room in back:

Also, that church we burned down had members come and burn our restuarant, lol. That bwas right at when president had enough of burning business and banned us.
Yeah, thanks for burning down a passive RP.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • User 5190
(09-03-2012, 04:00 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Yeah, thanks for burning down a passive RP.

Y'alls fault for threatening us with guns. You could have clearly rp'd and said that you were not business, but instead you pulled your weapons and said "Leave. Now." We took that as a big threat, and acted.
(09-03-2012, 03:52 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: Well, we have done some pretty epic coreleone rp. We made a restaurant with a meeting room in the back. The room also had a file of our clients that were paying fees for having a business in our city. Anyone who didn't pay the fee had their business burned. However, there was some confusion around the end when we burned a church. The guys said they were not a business, however they threatened us with weapons, so we burned their church place down anyways xD.

People involved:

Coreleones:
Bailey92597
Myself(Strike)
Jklayosax98
Mr.Tie
[FL:RP]Azoreano#(former member who ratted us out, and we had given out reward money to people who brought him to us alive)

Pictures:

Outside of restaurant:

Inside:

Bar view:

Meeting room in back:

Also, that church we burned down had members come and burn our restuarant, lol. That bwas right at when president had enough of burning business and banned us.

Thanks for being unoriginal and copying our Corleone RP from last night.

You make our RP look bad and I suggest you work on more passiveRP instead of being as aggressive as you were. There were no deaths involved in ours last night, but multiple in yours. Its people like you that hurt FL's image of Passiveness.

You've attempted to copy the restaurants, you attempted to copy our methods; I have to say I lost a lot of respect for you guys now
(09-03-2012, 03:52 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: However, there was some confusion around the end when we burned a church. The guys said they were not a business, however they threatened us with weapons, so we burned their church place down anyways xD.

Burning down our church isn't funny, you ruined a PassiveRP event with molotovs. Corleones don't burn down churches for no fucking reason, and it wasn't even a business, why make an attempt to extort money from it?
(09-03-2012, 04:02 AM)Campress Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:52 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: However, there was some confusion around the end when we burned a church. The guys said they were not a business, however they threatened us with weapons, so we burned their church place down anyways xD.

Burning down our church isn't funny, you ruined a PassiveRP event with molotovs. Corleones don't burn down churches for no freaking reason, and it wasn't even a business, why make an attempt to extort money from it?

That's the thing, we didn't know it wasn't a business. What happened was y'all just pulled your guns and said "Leave. Now." You didn't even try to explain that. So, we took it as a big threat and embarrassment to the coreleones, and so we acted by burning your shit.
Odd that looks EXACTLY like the RP I did with pech Yesterday. In the exactly same spot.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Pechvarry
(09-03-2012, 04:02 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:52 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote: Well, we have done some pretty epic coreleone rp. We made a restaurant with a meeting room in the back. The room also had a file of our clients that were paying fees for having a business in our city. Anyone who didn't pay the fee had their business burned. However, there was some confusion around the end when we burned a church. The guys said they were not a business, however they threatened us with weapons, so we burned their church place down anyways xD.

People involved:

Coreleones:
Bailey92597
Myself(Strike)
Jklayosax98
Mr.Tie

Pictures:

Outside of restaurant:

Inside:

Bar view:

Meeting room in back:

You make our RP look bad and I suggest you work on more passiveRP instead of being as aggressive as you were. There were no deaths involved in ours last night, but multiple in yours. Its people like you that hurt FL's image of Passiveness.

You've attempted to copy the restaurants, you attempted to copy our methods; I have to say I lost a lot of respect for you guys now

What are you talking about? I have always done restuarants like this since I got into coreleone rp. Also, I got this rp idea from several guides on these forums. You can't have a guide, and have someone follow it, and say that's copying. I mean really.

(09-03-2012, 04:05 AM)Grub Wrote: Odd that looks EXACTLY like the RP I did with pech Yesterday. In the exactly same spot.

I got that a lot for some reason, but I have always done restaurants with coreleones. Either with spud or someone else. This was one of my older dupes.
(09-03-2012, 04:05 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote:

People involved:

Coreleones:
Bailey92597
Myself(Strike)
Jklayosax98
Mr.Tie

Pictures:

Outside of restaurant:

Inside:

Bar view:

Meeting room in back:

What are you talking about? I have always done restuarants like this since I got into coreleone rp. Also, I got this rp idea from several guides on these forums. You can't have a guide, and have someone follow it, and say that's copying. I mean really.

(09-03-2012, 04:05 AM)Grub Wrote: Odd that looks EXACTLY like the RP I did with pech Yesterday. In the exactly same spot.

I got that a lot for some reason, but I have always done restaurants with coreleones. Either with spud or someone else. This was one of my older dupes.

Ah, is that why you were so curious about it yesterday when you continued asking questions constantly about our RP and props used for it. The setup strictly resembles our setup. From the front all the ways to the counter, it resembles EVERYTHING.
An older dupe, You were just building this after we ended our RP last night. No need to lie about it.....
(09-03-2012, 04:15 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 04:05 AM)Stryker1019 Wrote:

People involved:

Coreleones:
Bailey92597
Myself(Strike)
Jklayosax98
Mr.Tie

Pictures:

Outside of restaurant:

Inside:

Bar view:

Meeting room in back:

Ah, is that why you were so curious about it yesterday when you continued asking questions constantly about our RP and props used for it. The setup strictly resembles our setup. From the front all the ways to the counter, it resembles EVERYTHING.
An older dupe, You were just building this after we ended our RP last night. No need to lie about it.....

Wut? You've misunderstood. What I meant was that I had an older restuarant dupe, but I added those props from de_tides after finding them. I apologize if it seems I stole your rp. However, aside from the de_tides props, it is an rp that I came up with on a wheel after reading many guides, and rping with many other skilled people like spud, and y'all.