Reliqua (Random Arrest)
Nobody said "open up or you'll be arrested" they just demanded in without telling me why, so naturally I didn't let you in.

(08-25-2012, 12:54 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Alright. I'm done here. Have a nice day!

I feel the fact that you are not defending yourself shows more than face value. Think about this, your saying I commited a crime because it's common sense I can't harbor a fugitive. No where in any laws does it say such a thing, and you just pin it up to "Common Sense". And then you stop defending your standpoint, and do nothing more to defend yourself than "Common Sense". There's no actual logical defense on your side
Nah. I've already made my point. No need to keep up the incessant arguing.
(08-25-2012, 01:01 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Nah. I've already made my point. No need to keep up the incessant arguing.

You made no point, you just said it was common sense to arrest me, but common sense is not law.
I've already told the admins what they need to know, my side of the story. You've lied about yours and I've told them what really happened, no more information is needed.
(08-25-2012, 01:02 AM)Dead_pixel Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 01:01 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Nah. I've already made my point. No need to keep up the incessant arguing.

You made no point, you just said it was common sense to arrest me, but common sense is not law.

You've provided no clear evidence. There is the point. You're only humiliating yourself with the continuation of your argument. Good day to your, sir!
(08-25-2012, 12:56 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:52 AM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:49 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:28 AM)Agent Soapy Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 12:26 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.

When did the President say "Its illegal to harbour people who are illegally selling weapons" Oh yeah never.

Since I was involved my as well comment. You were selling molotovs and a cop happened to catch wind of the conversation. You decided to run into Dead Pixels shop as a safe haven. We asked him to cooperate or he would be jailed since this fugitive was selling deadly weapons. He ignored and told us that we needed a warrant. We got our warrant and he claimed it was random. After hearing the reasons, Im sure you can deny that it wasn't random. We arrested the accused BMD and the cook for harboring a criminal and refusing to cooperate. In an RP situation, just about any business owner would give up a criminal if it means keeping his business. There were consequences to your actions, all I can say is you should have listened.

Did you read what he said? it was a joint shop. And harbouring a suspect? that's pretty retarded. Common sense also isnt a law.

If you say it was a joint shop than you must've been in agreements on the items you were selling. You both knew the risk for selling weapons under a strict dictatorship, it was in the broadcast stating it was your only warning. Any selling or pulling out of weapons you were to be arrested. He tried to prevent us from doing our job as officers to protect the city and contained you in his shop. We followed through with protocol, got our warrant, and previously warned him that he was going to be arrested if he did not cooperate with the police force. Therefore his arrogance led to his arrest. Simple as that.

Presidents laws were in effect at the time, we were told if anyone prevented us from doing our job as an obstacle of the city, they were to be arrested. I suggest you get over it, it was 15 minutes and over and done with. You now know the consequences of our dictatorship. Congratulations!

So He announced this law then litterally 30 seconds later you knocked down our door? you didn't ask us to leave?
-Soapy (:
Laws were announced earlier. You did not wish to follow them, therefore you were jailed. Again it was 15 minutes, which is over and done with. Let it go.
Denied...

Insufficient Evidence

Also lets think about this..

You're basically saying a cop can't come into your shop for a wanted person? In the picture I see glass windows so You can see the wanted person. Another thing is you should of let them just take him away... You just sat there and said "NOPE NOT LETTIN YOU IN." Where do you think that's going to get you?

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub