Reliqua (Random Arrest)
Name of player: Reliqua

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21481253

Time in GMT: around 11:30PM on friday GMT

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Ok so heres what happend I joined fearless, one of my favorite servers and became a chef. I opened up a store in the BP connect shop and began to sell food with my partner Agent Soapy who was a black market dealer. As I was making a sale soapy ran into my store and closed the door behind him 3 cops were then following him for saying the phrase, "wanna buy a-" and his mic cut off, he was then chased and ran into my store. the cops demanded in and I said they need a warrant to get in the president (fultzy) instantly approved the warrant without needing a reason and they broke in. He tazed Soapy for no reason then as i attemted to leave i was tazed and arrested for 15 minuets. Im sure allot of people are complaining because around this time alot of people were complaing about the cops and random arresting. Thank you for taking your time to read and review this request.

Evidence:: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iceinferuno...233861650/?

Sadly i wasn't recording but I have many eyewittness accounts who will comment what they saw to this post
You're completely lying. What happened, was Agent Soapy went outside and went, "ANYONE WANT TO BUY A MOLOTOV?" Molotov Cocktails are illegal. I tried to taze him, but he ran into your base. I told you to make him get out, typing, AND talking, telling you to do so. You told me I had to get a warrant, proving that you weren't going to co-operate with me. So, I got a warrant for the search, and arrested Soapy for resisting arrest, and selling illegal weapons, and arrested you for harboring a fugitive suspect, and refusing to co-operate with a police investigation. Nice try though.

Good day to you.
Its not a law to have a suspect in your house/store and its not a law to not let you in my store's backroom without a warrant. Say what you want it was random arrest for a ridiculously long amount of time.
Considering that I warned you that you would be arrested because you're harboring an illegal person(s). You should've co-operated. Also, I didn't ask for 15 minutes, I didn't specify any certain time limit.
I didn't say that atall you fool.
-Soapy (:
I was there when that happened (I was the one with the white suit)
Cop just came in there while i heard what reliqua said in the recent post. i came outside while they where tazed while they arrested them i got shot in the arm randomly by a cop. i have no idea why but i agree with reliqua -Mr.Tie
(08-25-2012, 12:19 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Considering that I warned you that you would be arrested because you're harboring an illegal person(s). You should've co-operated. Also, I didn't ask for 15 minutes, I didn't specify any certain time limit.

You didn't say i would be arrested if I didn't open up and second you randomly arrested alot of people we were all at jail talking i'll get support soon. And you cant arrest me cause i didn't open MY door to you a random stranger. Say what you want it was random arrest.
I'm not sure why shots were fired, maybe some cop was trying to hold his weapon down and accidentally shot and it ricochet.
And don't lie, Agent Soapy. It won't help your case at all.

And either way, the friends you're going to try to get on here to be your "eye-witnesses" don't count as evidence.
(08-25-2012, 12:09 AM)Dead_pixel Wrote: Name of player: Reliqua

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21481253

Time in GMT: around 11:30PM on friday GMT

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Ok so heres what happend I joined fearless, one of my favorite servers and became a chef. I opened up a store in the BP connect shop and began to sell food with my partner Agent Soapy who was a black market dealer. As I was making a sale soapy ran into my store and closed the door behind him 3 cops were then following him for saying the phrase, "wanna buy a-" and his mic cut off, he was then chased and ran into my store. the cops demanded in and I said they need a warrant to get in the president (fultzy) instantly approved the warrant without needing a reason and they broke in. He tazed Soapy for no reason then as i attemted to leave i was tazed and arrested for 15 minuets. Im sure allot of people are complaining because around this time alot of people were complaing about the cops and random arresting. Thank you for taking your time to read and review this request.

Evidence:: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iceinferuno...233861650/?

Sadly i wasn't recording but I have many eyewittness accounts who will comment what they saw to this post

Great proof to back-up your false claims.

10/10 would approve.

I don't even see Reliqua's name anywhere in that picture.

Great ban request.
The reason I gave both of you 15 minute jail times was because, as I stated in the broadcasts, "All crimes are will result in maximum punishments.