Reliqua (Random Arrest)
Oh, and another thing. You're going to need more evidence next time you try a ban request. I'm the police commander, and I'm not even in that picture of yours.
(08-25-2012, 12:21 AM)Fultzy Wrote: The reason I gave both of you 15 minute jail times was because, as I stated in the broadcasts, "All crimes are will result in maximum punishments.

I didn't commit a crime
(08-25-2012, 12:21 AM)Fultzy Wrote: The reason I gave both of you 15 minute jail times was because, as I stated in the broadcasts, "All crimes are will result in maximum punishments.

You cant just give all crimes the maximum punishment..
-Soapy (:
Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.
(08-25-2012, 12:26 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.

He wasn't selling weapons he was advertising my food store. And black market cant sell weapons.
(08-25-2012, 12:26 AM)Reliqua Wrote: Again, you harbored a guy that was illegally selling weapons, who was resisting arrest. I've told you this multiple times in-game and on here.

When did the President say "Its illegal to harbour people who are illegally selling weapons" Oh yeah never.
-Soapy (:
It's common sense. And anyways, a molotov is a weapon.
(08-25-2012, 12:29 AM)Reliqua Wrote: It's common sense. And anyways, a molotov is a weapon.

He wasn't selling molotov's
Wasnt selling molotovs? there was a giant sign saying "Molotovs"
>_>
(08-25-2012, 12:33 AM)Mr.Crucket Wrote: Wasnt selling molotovs? there was a giant sign saying "Molotovs"
>_>

That was the store's name it was suppose to be a joke