More Admins
I kind of agree about the admin thing, all admins "complain" about "We got a life too, we arent robots".

We'll you said yes to adminstrating a server when you said yes to being an adminstrator, alot of the current adminstrators are never really on the server and when/if they are on they are either AFK or just messing around with their friends completely ignoring most of the @ calls.

There is alot of people on FL that suits the job, I could mention atleast 5 that I believe would do a good job, or atleast meat the requirements.

Besides everything, SoulRipper talked about another adminstrator, and that it was a guy who wasnt really known in the community, now when DerStorm resigned due to getting accepted into the Sorø Academy, I guess there will be coming 2 more adminstrators?

Like someone said earlier, its because of the fact you can't be online 24/7 that we need more adminstrators. More Adminstrators = Bigger chances of one being online.

And by the current amount of unsolved and recently posted ban request you should be able to see that we are actually trying to help out alot.. Infact there is 7 Ban Requests from today only.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Haarek, Nadrickk, Slick Rick, Prune
this has become a problem minge overflow has been taking place the last couple of days especially on v2d its not me saying the admins have any problems whatsoever just that we need more of them to keep out rule breakers and enforce the rules
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • equal
Exactly Armless, and that is what Niimo thought aswell, therefor he created this thread which went in a whole other direction than it should have.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Termin
Okay.

The first steps who has to be done in my eyes are following:

1. Demote the inactive admins.
2. HANDPICK some new admins and put them on trial (PROBABLY SOME US ADMINS TOO)
3. Wait some time.

I believe thats a good solution aint it? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Slick Rick
Mathias stop going off topic damnit. Stop raging. Read what is going on.
(08-21-2012, 06:36 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Mathias stop going off topic damnit. Stop raging. Read what is going on.
Can't he post what he wants? It wasn't off topic.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Nadrickk, Jacob1029
(08-21-2012, 03:58 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Like someone said earlier, its because of the fact you can't be online 24/7 that we need more adminstrators. More Adminstrators = Bigger chances of one being online.

Shhhh Equal, careful before you break someone's brains with logic. Obviously FL is not going to change. Which is why I decided to ask for a permanent ban, now I am more bored than ever, but at least I won't have to play on the server with fraps on hogging my computer space. Trying desperately to contact admins and putting on more banrequests than the whole server has RP points combined! Yes, that's a shitload.

Fearless won't change, because SoulRipper is too blind to see the issues, ofcourse, he is busy and shit, but obviously he can't be arsed to actually get to work and start fixing issues. Part of me is happy that I no longer play on the server, but another part of me is sad to see that the same old issues keep on popping up on the forums.

So, Soul, if you'd happen to read this whilst not busy fapping to anime, fix the god damned issues. Many have left and if this keeps going on the way it is, more will leave and suddenly, you no longer have donators. No, you'll be stuck with minges, unsatisfied players (amongst whom donators) and infact, to wrap it up, you'd be picking up the pieces of what once used to be "Fearless RP, one of the best RP servers"

Think I've said enough. Some of you might disagree with me, some of you will agree with me, but truth be told, I could not give a shit.

I ran around on a stage infront of hundreds, wearing a ballerina outfit, nothing matters anymore.
(08-21-2012, 06:51 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 03:58 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Like someone said earlier, its because of the fact you can't be online 24/7 that we need more adminstrators. More Adminstrators = Bigger chances of one being online.

Shhhh Equal, careful before you break someone's brains with logic. Obviously FL is not going to change. Which is why I decided to ask for a permanent ban, now I am more bored than ever, but at least I won't have to play on the server with fraps on hogging my computer space. Trying desperately to contact admins and putting on more banrequests than the whole server has RP points combined! Yes, that's a shitload.

Fearless won't change, because SoulRipper is too blind to see the issues, ofcourse, he is busy and shit, but obviously he can't be arsed to actually get to work and start fixing issues. Part of me is happy that I no longer play on the server, but another part of me is sad to see that the same old issues keep on popping up on the forums.

So, Soul, if you'd happen to read this whilst not busy fapping to anime, fix the god damned issues. Many have left and if this keeps going on the way it is, more will leave and suddenly, you no longer have donators. No, you'll be stuck with minges, unsatisfied players (amongst whom donators) and infact, to wrap it up, you'd be picking up the pieces of what once used to be "Fearless RP, one of the best RP servers"

Think I've said enough. Some of you might disagree with me, some of you will agree with me, but truth be told, I could not give a shit.

I ran around on a stage infront of hundreds, wearing a ballerina outfit, nothing matters anymore.
You are very sad, very sad indeed. You need a something up your ass very fast.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-21-2012, 06:51 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:

Shhhh Equal, careful before you break someone's brains with logic. Obviously FL is not going to change. Which is why I decided to ask for a permanent ban

You're still here? And you asked for a perm because the server isn't gonna change? That sure is a lot of willpower you have there. No, you did it because one day you're gonna make a "Newcomer" thread and say OMG IM BACK FROM THE PERM XD and get a whole bunch of attention
(08-20-2012, 05:18 PM)Andreas Wrote: We are not ment to sit and babysitting you guys 24/7. I believe you are old enough to snap a video or some screenshots and post a ban request.

Over and out.
Sadly I have to disagree with this statement, simply because what you're stating is mere bullshit. Every nitwit knows that this server can't be administrated 24/7. BUT! Should everyone be fine with a server that's administrated for a maximum amount of like what, 2-3 hours per week in a good week? This is what has happened oftenly and will keep on happening unless there are more admins assigned. No, you won't reach the 24/7 administration, you will, however have more administrators, meaning more chance that there is one online, meaning there is more chance to actually ban minges, meaning that the community can finally RP without having to holster each weapon, parking each car, hiding as president and so on. You get my drift. Administrating is the administrator's "job". You shouldn't put that weight on the community. You have rules like "backseat administration". Which is perfectly fine, except for this one little thing, once someone starts prop pushing, prop killing, prop surfing and prop trapping, you are basically screwed. You would have to taze or kill these people to stop them and to be able to RP in a somewhat proper manner, but, this is where that rule kicks in - Backseat administration - You can't do SHIT about people propabusing or RDMing, simply because you'd be backseating. In my humble opinion, being attacked by a huge prop is like being attacked by a madman who throws items at you, an IC action for short. So if the community would have the right to defend themselves from a propabuser, that would already improve the server a little.
About RDMing, regular players can't really do anything, unless it happens to be a policeman. But then you would have to always try to arrest first which will lead to certain death and cause you not to be able to stop the RDMer because of NLR.

Now, I'm going offline, to see the same issues returning to the forums over and over is just sickening. Shows a lack of respect to your community.

@ SlickRick
No, I'm not coming back until I finish study. I am still around on the forums.

Anyways, the likelyhood of FL being still alive when I finish study (3 years) is even smaller than your penis. Goodbye.

@ Midget
Thank you for the kind words! You do realize that responding in such an immature manner is degrading, even for you, correct?