More Admins
Hey Fearless , in the past time , there have been aloooot of
massive rdm,
Prop killing
Proppushing ¨
mass cdm

and stuff
, i really think that the community needs more admins , the admins that are on the server is great , but i really think that you should pick new and active admins, Specially to the v33 , its impossible to rp on the v33

Thanks /niimo
I will quote just about every admin now: We can't be there 24/7

This is something you will have to deal with.
We are not ment to sit and babysitting you guys 24/7. I believe you are old enough to snap a video or some screenshots and post a ban request.

Over and out.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Green Blockhead
What about less thread like this, I say + Support to that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • GRiiM
There are enough admins already.

Though people with gas-masks are slightly likely to become an admin, but don't hold your breath.
(08-20-2012, 05:18 PM)Andreas Wrote: We are not ment to sit and babysitting you guys 24/7. I believe you are old enough to snap a video or some screenshots and post a ban request.

Over and out.

No one said you were, people would just like to see more admins.
(08-20-2012, 05:50 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Its your ADMINS job to ban people and actally babysit us

its not OUR player and donators job to have fraps open all the time and capture minges.

our job is to have fun and make FL rich.

I guess you misunderstood something when you said yes to admin "job" andreas.

You probably don't understand the meaning behind the word called "Donator" Donating means you actually GIVE us money to help FL, then FL are so nice to actually give the donators some ekstra benefits such as suits, salary, time etc.

Because you are donator doesn't mean you are too good to make a ban request like every other player would have done. And we admins aint getting a single dollar for being on babysitting you, so you should not expect us to be sitting up all the night and day and babysit. We got a school just like everyone else we got to take care of.

Real life comes before the internet.

And in this period a lot of our admins might be on holiday, so I suggest you either use the ban requests or stay away from the server when there aint any admins on if thats a huge problem.

And about the "Our job is to have fun"
So is our, being an admin is a thing we got beside FL, and when we are on we are ment to respond to admin calls etc. We can have fun rping just as much as you guys can.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO BE ON THE SERVERS BUT AS LISTED ABOVE IRL COMES FIRST SO DONT EXPECT US ON 24/7.

Thanks.

EDIT:
And if you want to pay me money for being on Captain, i'll be more than happy to grab them and sit on as much as you want me to do. I believe other admins has the same opinion about that, if we get paid and could take it as an actually "JOB" we would be on. BUt aslong as we dont get paid a single dollar, we are not supposed to sit on 24/7 and babysit. We are ment to babysit when we are on or if we get called on steam and has time for it.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Cherryberry, GRiiM
(08-20-2012, 05:58 PM)Green Blockhead Wrote: Though people with gas-masks are slightly likely to become an admin, but don't hold your breath.

You got it wrong right there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Lets take away the donator thing? The players make the server going most of the time.
You are saying we are happy we get perks for donating? I would like to see you take away those perks.
See how long the server lasts.

Saying that, you shouldn't treat the players like shit.

Pfft.

You shouldn't go around saying we don't need to help the players, we don't need to be on the servers, we don't need that, we don't need to do that.
It seems like the admin team is negative, very negative...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Nadrickk, Rahiro, equal, York
"I fear admins on this server.
They are rude, dont answer my question and destroy my rp."

Being an admin is hard, you cant do your job right everybody is complaining about you, you dont find time to actually play the game.
I would suggest some Duty times, so you can say at least 1 hour being admin and the others roleplaying.
being an admin is very difficult.
Accept situations like they are, and dont go mad.
I know it is unfair that a minge is throwing around with props and throws your car up to nexus ( happened to me xD)

We all got one job.
Admins try to keep the server clean but they cant see everything, even if an admin is online they dont get all rule breaker.
If you see minge/newb players , try to teach that guy how to act well and if he doesnt, get some evidences and do a ban request. It is nasty you say? Well now you get a little part of admins job.

FL is like a hell we need to get the best out of it, or we will destroy it.

Lets work together, huh?