More Admins
(08-20-2012, 08:07 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 08:06 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: there were way way way more.
and Indeed the last one, Defstorm resinged with a perfect reason.

Its only better that he resign or u get threads like"
"OMG new admins nevaaah online"
"he promissed to be active on v33"

It Think he would be a great admin but he didn't had the time for it.

no need to say "only been 1, and he resign'd"

Let me be more specific for you. There has only been 1 RECENTLY, and he resigned.

There is a ridiculous amount of players elligible for admin (not including myself) yet we only get 1 premotion every 1-2 months if we're lucky

I would rather have DerStorm resigned instead of staying inactive and doing nothing like some of our admins do.

DerStorm did exactly what he was supposed to do, yell out that he didnt have time and resign..

And promoting an admin isnt something that takes 2 minutes, we look at people for weeks and see if they fits in, and if they do that we got some more stuff we have to check for. After that it could end up in a promote, We are WORKING VERY HARD to get some new admins promoted, we already know we need some. But making threads like WE NEED MORE ADMINSZZZZZ OMG. Doesn't work at all...
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Nice you are working on it : )

isnt that a good news?
and well I started playing fearless last year and sure things changed but there are lots of new faces/admins
I saw Grub being admin and I felt like " Dafuq wasnt he that newbie commander raidin me ? " ( havent be online for 10 months well rl is cery important)
Stay tuned : )
(08-20-2012, 08:34 PM)Cherryberry Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 08:24 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 08:23 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: beflok got promoted recently?
mahti did?

Have you been really inactive lately? That wasn't recent.

3 months or so? pretty recent.

Beflok is more than 3 months, Mahti is probably about 3 months. Grub is like 1 month maybe.

3 Months isn't exactly recent... Let's just average it at 2 admins every 3-4 months... that's about 6 admins a year. Most admins aren't active. The math doesn't add up, we need more and faster regardless of what anyone says.

Andreas I would also rather him resign than stay and be inactive. But why must choosing admins take 2weeks-2 months like it does? There are too many loyal senior members with no bans who are more than qualified to count, yet it takes so long.
I wish admins/people wouldn't be so defensive about this, the fact is we need more admins to help how many are active which will help the server. Don't see why that is such a problem.
(08-20-2012, 05:50 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Its your ADMINS job to ban people and actally babysit us

its not OUR player and donators job to have fraps open all the time and capture minges.

our job is to have fun and make FL rich.

I guess you misunderstood something when you said yes to admin "job" andreas.

Lol this is actualy right someway..
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • Nadrickk
(08-20-2012, 07:24 PM)Cherryberry Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 06:56 PM)Midget Wrote: Lets take away the donator thing? The players make the server going most of the time.
You are saying we are happy we get perks for donating? I would like to see you take away those perks.
See how long the server lasts.

Saying that, you shouldn't treat the players like shit.

Pfft.

You shouldn't go around saying we don't need to help the players, we don't need to be on the servers, we don't need that, we don't need to do that.
It seems like the admin team is negative, very negative...

I just wrote this shit long tekst a about you being shit wrong bro.

Then I deleted it, Cause your not even worth it. You with the Captain Mathain.

Cause bolt of you somehow Don't have a [offensive word's] clue whats going on.
You are very cool when you say "bro" on every f*cking sentence you write. /sarcasm
You wrote a big thread about how I was wrong, because I wasn't worth it. The thread was probably filled with sense-less shit, containing "Bro" in every 6 word.

And I have a perfect clue what is going on.
it seems like you...

(08-20-2012, 08:23 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: beflok got promoted recently?
mahti did?
Seems legit

(08-20-2012, 11:03 PM)Jiraiya Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 05:50 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Its your ADMINS job to ban people and actally babysit us

its not OUR player and donators job to have fraps open all the time and capture minges.

our job is to have fun and make FL rich.

I guess you misunderstood something when you said yes to admin "job" andreas.

Lol this is actualy right someway..
Yes, it is right.

Ban request would obviously still be made, but it shouldn't be so many, maybe just 5 - 7 a week. Not 30.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The known and much known players also minge, why don't you guys not help the server by not thinking: "OHHH he can minge, he mate lets go kill everyone loololollol"

Every time I start RP, is cause I've got no reports in like 2-10 minutes, but as soon as I start RPing I get a call like every second.
We admins have job/ school/ other educations and the spare time. You can expect me to be on from 15:00-16:00 to 23:00.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Andreas
(08-21-2012, 01:39 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: The known and much known players also minge, why don't you guys not help the server by not thinking: "OHHH he can minge, he mate lets go kill everyone loololollol"

Every time I start RP, is cause I've got no reports in like 2-10 minutes, but as soon as I start RPing I get a call like every second.
We admins have job/ school/ other educations and the spare time. You can expect me to be on from 15:00-16:00 to 23:00.
We know, that's why we also need admins that can play during that time. Or something similar at least.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ^

Yea, but thats the problem. You keep get the message "Make ban req"

the problem is, if we have to make ban requests all the time, where is the fun to play then?

Why is it fun to do an admins "job"?

Then its kinda impossible to RP.

If an admin wanna RP so much, why be admin then.

(opinion.)

Its not only our job to ban minges, you guys can give us a hand by making ban requests, That will make both parts happy. And if its a big deal for you to make that, well then enjoy the minges when no admins on.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-20-2012, 04:20 PM)TheRealNiimo Wrote: i really think that the community needs more admins , the admins that are on the server is great , but i really think that you should pick new and active admins, Specially to the v33 , its impossible to rp on the v33

Thanks /niimo

I do not know how the topic got so off topic, but the point of this was to add more administrators.

Andreas, you instantly came him defensive. I doubt you actually read the original thread post. This is actually a very calm request for administrators. Not your typical rage thread.

Everyone just needs to calm down and recollect themselves and read the original post. He knows you cant be on 24/7, school, work, etc. That is why he is suggesting adding more administrators to the list because of the fact admins have lives.