More Admins
(08-20-2012, 06:56 PM)Midget Wrote: Lets take away the donator thing? The players make the server going most of the time.
You are saying we are happy we get perks for donating? I would like to see you take away those perks.
See how long the server lasts.

Saying that, you shouldn't treat the players like shit.

Pfft.

You shouldn't go around saying we don't need to help the players, we don't need to be on the servers, we don't need that, we don't need to do that.
It seems like the admin team is negative, very negative...

I just wrote this shit long tekst a about you being shit wrong bro.

Then I deleted it, Cause your not even worth it. You with the Captain Mathain.

Cause bolt of you somehow Don't have a [offensive word's] clue whats going on.
As i've said so many times, we don't get paid for banning admins, that actually means we dont have to sit on 24/7.

And we do have a irl life too, and many of the admins is like between 16 and up, thats the years where we party.... And even tho I have a lot parties I try to be active.

I just started at a new school a few days ago, means I have to get used to the new things there, that means I wont be active in the next couple of days. As said so many times before: REAL LIFE COMES BEFORE INTERNET, THATS YOUR FUTURE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE ACTUALLY MESSING AROUND WITH YOUR FUTURE Wink
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 2 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Catkillerfive, Cherryberry
(08-20-2012, 07:56 PM)Andreas Wrote: As i've said so many times, we don't get paid for banning admins, that actually means we dont have to sit on 24/7.

And we do have a irl life too, and many of the admins is like between 16 and up, thats the years where we party.... And even tho I have a lot parties I try to be active.

I just started at a new school a few days ago, means I have to get used to the new things there, that means I wont be active in the next couple of days. As said so many times before: REAL LIFE COMES BEFORE INTERNET, THATS YOUR FUTURE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE ACTUALLY MESSING AROUND WITH YOUR FUTURE Wink

I dont think the thread is about admins being on 24/7, but about the fact that we need more

EDIT: The fact you guys cant be on 24/7 is the whole REASON we need more admins
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • earl
(08-20-2012, 07:58 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 07:56 PM)Andreas Wrote: As i've said so many times, we don't get paid for banning admins, that actually means we dont have to sit on 24/7.

I dont think the thread is about admins being on 24/7, but about the fact that we need more

What if the Staff team is already looking for people that can fit in. like Defstorm and [sorry I forget u name - last trail admin]. they don't need post like "WE NEED MORE ADMINSZZZZZZZZ" cause they already know that.
(08-20-2012, 08:00 PM)Cherryberry Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 07:58 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:

What if the Staff team is already looking for people that can fit in. like Defstorm and [sorry I forget u name - last trail admin]. they don't need post like "WE NEED MORE ADMINSZZZZZZZZ" cause they already know that.

What if that's partially true, but so far there has only been 1 premoted that ended up resigning?
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • earl
there were way way way more.
and Indeed the last one, Defstorm resinged with a perfect reason.

Its only better that he resign or u get threads like"
"OMG new admins nevaaah online"
"he promissed to be active on v33"

It Think he would be a great admin but he didn't had the time for it.

no need to say "only been 1, and he resign'd"
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Andreas
(08-20-2012, 08:06 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: there were way way way more.
and Indeed the last one, Defstorm resinged with a perfect reason.

Its only better that he resign or u get threads like"
"OMG new admins nevaaah online"
"he promissed to be active on v33"

It Think he would be a great admin but he didn't had the time for it.

no need to say "only been 1, and he resign'd"

Let me be more specific for you. There has only been 1 RECENTLY, and he resigned.

There is a ridiculous amount of players elligible for admin (not including myself) yet we only get 1 premotion every 1-2 months if we're lucky
The following 3 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • earl, Flux, equal
beflok got promoted recently?
mahti did?

U can't just promote a player to trail admin. its not a easy job to get a new admin.

ofcourse a lot of people want to be admin. and they might even got the skills for it

but even then U can't promote them at that moment.
(08-20-2012, 08:23 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: beflok got promoted recently?
mahti did?

Have you been really inactive lately? That wasn't recent.
The following 2 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • earl, Spartanjunior
(08-20-2012, 08:24 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 08:23 PM)Cherryberry Wrote: beflok got promoted recently?
mahti did?

Have you been really inactive lately? That wasn't recent.

3 months or so? pretty recent.