Game Crashes!
(08-16-2012, 01:12 PM)Ryder Wrote: I got the same problem I delete HL2 from my Garry's mod folder nothing happends i gues we all just have to wait till Garrynewman fixes it

Its pretty fucked up, if you see another player withing 1-5 meters distance you will immediately crash, so I went to the lake to findout the "Fishing bridge" did not work so falled though it, then I tryed baseing, but couldn't use avd. So builded af base and now Iam sitting here, hidding from people, whie doing contras.
"Survival of the fittest"
Well, I hope it garry will have it fixed in the end of the day.

- Do fearless startup a Gmod 13 server and do it crash less? Smile
Dont you feel safe behind that screen, while F***ing with me!

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under "-HL Mencken.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, will not be presented as a war but as a self-defense against murderous madman. "-George Orwell.
When you look at another player, the name/clan etc that shows up causes that crash when you meet the pres (or anyone)
"I've found and solved the problem. Update will be winging it's way to Valve soon."

Garry wrote this 2 hours ago. It iwll mean the server will work normally within a day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Generation, Absinthe, Termin, aviator
Thanks for the information Soul. I am going on holiday Tomorrow so I won't be able to play the new update.
Regards,
aviator
I'm crashing on singleplayer as well.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
[Image: twitux.png] For Follow the Problem's Situation, Only 1 Adress, Click on the Twitux!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The gamemode is completely fucked. Completely! When youre doing contra, Enrgy and money produced doesnt show. Whenever you look at custom additions to the game, like cars, or the drug buyer. Crashes hl2.exe. I can walk through doors a little bit. Same with props. whenever you want to pick something up that you bought, like a p228. its not outlined in white and doesnt show the details (If it does when a gun is dropped). Garrys absolutely fucked our community over, lets hope this is fixed soon!
(08-16-2012, 03:33 PM)Soul Wrote: "I've found and solved the problem. Update will be winging it's way to Valve soon."

Garry wrote this 2 hours ago. It iwll mean the server will work normally within a day.

No point carrying on with the complaints/reports. There's nothing more to do.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Termin, trouserlessliam
Great to hear that its done and will be up soon, can't wait! Cheese
(08-16-2012, 06:05 PM)Adman Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 03:33 PM)Soul Wrote: "I've found and solved the problem. Update will be winging it's way to Valve soon."

No point carrying on with the complaints/reports. There's nothing more to do.

except complain/report! Tounge seriously though, does anyone know when the server will be back up? or will we just have to wait until tomorrow?