Game Crashes!
(08-16-2012, 06:30 AM)NycDude66 Wrote: Hello,

Every time I start up the game and load either v2d or v33x the game will crash. It crashes when I open up F1 to spawn an Inventory item (Generally a vehicle). I have no idea because it was fine yesterday. I would like to know the reason why it has started crashing and what I can do.

Cheers,

Luke Wink

Yup i have the same problem,
I was 2 mins ago in the v2d server Opening mine F1 menu Spawning vechile Game Crash (hl2.exe)

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Is this only on FL servers or also on other servers?

I'm waiting at the barber so have sone time to research..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
No, this seems to be quite a wide problem. I've just attempted to join a deathrun server that is a part of another community I used to play with, I crashed almost immediately after getting in and their usual rule page was blank.

They themselves have also posted a warning on their forum about this, it reads - "YOU ARE CRASHING BECAUSE GMOD IS BROKEN AT THE MOMENT. JUST WAIT A FEW HOURS."

This leads me to believe the problem is widespread and caused by the update.
Its the update,

Notice how all servers are pretty much empty.

Wait for Garry to fix it
this isnt just fearless servers this is everywhere hope it will be fixed soon
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Yeah, I just checked and its everywhere so we just need to wait.
Regards,
aviator
At least we know its not on our side, but others as well, so Soul won't have to go through the trouble of fixing it.
From Garrys twitter about 1 hour ago: Garry Newman ‏GarryNewman
Got it all merged and fixed, just waiting for @FacepunchBot to finish building, then I'll start testing.
I got the same problem I delete HL2 from my Garry's mod folder nothing happends i gues we all just have to wait till Garrynewman fixes it
Here's what made my game crash;
- Using my car
- Opening a door
- Using my mic
- Spawning a chair (vehicle)

And I just figured out that meeting the president also makes the game crash.