Prank calling the cops :D
You dumb shits.
You can get in so much trouble for prank calling the police.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • earl
you know what? forget this, i was just having a little bit of a laugh on a GAME, so if you're all going to rage at me becuase i'm not taking a GAME seriously then admin just lock this fucking thread down, cause i'm sick of the hate already....besides, if i get arrestedfor it, meh. it would have been worth it. on top of that, it's a good rp opportunity for cops because like you said they could trace the call.....
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • Aarontheshirt
Guy's you could turn this into an RP with the traceing if the cops wanted to. PM the person and say the call has been traced (*"Call has been traced and police notified"*)or something i don't know but there's still some rp to this.
(08-16-2012, 08:53 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ^

Dude stop crying now.

If he thinks its funny then he can?

IRL you do prank calls too.

if you havent...
You need to add it to your to-do-before-i-die

list

Yeah, I'm sure you and your buddies go out and prank call the local precinct on a daily basis, and take up a phone line that's meant for use by someone needing urgent EMS/police help.
Fines are a little underrated.

You disgust me.

(08-16-2012, 11:08 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: you know what? forget this, i was just having a little bit of a laugh on a GAME, so if you're all going to rage at me becuase i'm not taking a GAME seriously then admin just lock this freaking thread down, cause i'm sick of the hate already....besides, if i get arrestedfor it, meh. it would have been worth it. on top of that, it's a good rp opportunity for cops because like you said they could trace the call.....

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, as long as you don't reflect that same attitude for prank-calling the police in real life.

As for the tracing, it probably would've ended up in a high-speed car chase with the cops being raped by a high-powered automatic rifle, or you being held up in UM with a sniper aimed downrange or whatever you will. Until you can prove you're just that good of a roleplayer then don't turn it on the accusers.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • earl
(08-16-2012, 11:08 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: you know what? forget this, i was just having a little bit of a laugh on a GAME, so if you're all going to rage at me becuase i'm not taking a GAME seriously then admin just lock this freaking thread down, cause i'm sick of the hate already....besides, if i get arrestedfor it, meh. it would have been worth it. on top of that, it's a good rp opportunity for cops because like you said they could trace the call.....

Lmfao, You damn dumbass. It's worth getting arrest to have some immature fun? You won't think that when Big Chuck feeds you his cock meat sandwich. They love fresh meat in there.
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • Noobias
(08-17-2012, 12:17 AM)earl Wrote:

Lmfao, You damn dumbass. It's worth getting arrest to have some immature fun? You won't think that when Big Chuck feeds you his *** meat sandwich. They love fresh meat in there.

it's alright mate, i love a bit of meat sandwhich in my mouth, hell i'll even put my own brand mayo in there for free, shut up pal, i'm not 6, i don't get insulted by your pathetic childish insults, got take your shit somewhere else

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, as long as you don't reflect that same attitude for prank-calling the police in real life.

As for the tracing, it probably would've ended up in a high-speed car chase with the cops being raped by a high-powered automatic rifle, or you being held up in UM with a sniper aimed downrange or whatever you will. Until you can prove you're just that good of a roleplayer then don't turn it on the accusers.
[/quote]

no, i'm quite good at RP and i would play along, and i don't prank call cops in real life, i understand that in reality their time is precious, but it's a game though, these guys are taking it way to seriously.
A higher class of mad bro^
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • earl
I remember those notes... I had just spawned next to Giga and went inside to check job availability. EVERYWHERE there was a note saying stuff like ''WAW U R WURS COPS EVUH''. I just shook my head and backed away slowly.
(08-17-2012, 12:32 AM)Sub-Zero Wrote: I remember those notes... I had just spawned next to Giga and went inside to check job availability. EVERYWHERE there was a note saying stuff like ''WAW U R WURS COPS EVUH''. I just shook my head and backed away slowly.

lol, yeah i didn't put that, i put " lol yyou got pranked lolololololol" and " suck my choco covered nips" but when they left we got rid of 'em, is all good Smile
Dude will you make everyone a favour?
STFU and quit that crap
Even if it's not Real Life you will still ruin someones RP
For example we had recently a big group of people who gathered to make an awesome government RP
And here comes minges like you and start dozens of fake requests
It will start a shitload of RDM and will ruin their great, long prepared RP
And for what purpose? Just to have a fucking not funny FUN
Quit acting like you are smartest here
If you really have nothing to do the least thing you can do is stop whining to people that this is "ausum aidea"
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Impossibrew