Prank calling the cops :D
it's not an RP event but it's damn funny doing it, pick a shop thats not occupied, put a load of notes on the floor saying stuff about the police or just random stuff in general and then /request the police to check out a "gunman" or "hostage" situation in the building and watch them read the notes from the other side of the street Tounge
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • Bane
Well that... Isn't really good idea
Many RDMs will start if for example you /request found contra in rebels base at UM
That will make a huge outbreak for RDM and NLR
well, RDM would start if they're people in the building at the time, but that's why you pick an empty building so all they find is the notes and not some guy like "whuuuh, whats happening" *BANGBANGBANGBANG* but if you say gunman then SS are likely to turn up, making it even funnier Tounge
No its still stupid idea
RP normally
IRL if you would prank cops every time like this and give them a false name, they wold track you down and get into jail for a long time
The following 2 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Termin, Prosto
it is rp.... and it's semi serious rp, i can do this all i want, it's not stupid, get a sense of humour...
okay, i would like to see anyone out here to share such a sense of "humor"
I share such a sense of "humor" Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
"Ha. Ha. Ha.
How funny is it? We should start minging around eh?
Lets go make false requests to cops who already most of them are just minging around!
And you know why this idea is good?, because it will start a lot of RDMing, and then when all of us will be caught, we will cry directly from OOC "DA FUG!!!11??!1 random arrest! Fail Cops and FAIL PRES! RAAAAAAAGE and FLAMING IN OOC BLAH BLAH BLAH (caps)". And finally we post a ban request on those cops who were "faileing", eh?"

Is that what exactly you meant?

Just forget about that idea and make some good Passive RP
Story teller RP, Buildes RP, delivery boy RP and etc
Stretch your imagination
Let's call the cops, a line which is used to help determine when people are in dire need of help, maybe a domestic beating, a murder, rape. Let's call these fine gentleman and woman and f*ck with them. Grow up. If you actually find this even remotely "funny" then you should probably go find something else to occupy your time. If it was real life and you called the police, as Tomorrow said, they would track your cell number, and give you a fine, or even jail time, considering how bad the call is. I would reconsider your thoughts/speech before you go on a public forum and broadcast such an idiotic statement.

EDIT : If you say I have no "humor", you've obviously never talked to me. I just think this is such a stupid, and idiotic idea.
The following 8 users Like earl's post:
  • Termin, GRiiM, Dr Tomorrow, Spartanjunior, Noobias, Flux, jammi, Impossibrew
(08-16-2012, 08:53 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: If he thinks its funny then he can?

That's not how things work here.

(08-16-2012, 08:53 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: IRL you do prank calls too.

if you havent...
You need to add it to your to-do-before-i-die list

Yeah little 12 year old brats do prank calls. Did I mention that shit is illegal too? Yeah you should totally do it!