Apologise to all recent banned people
As any decent RP'er knows, nothing can be more annoying than a crowbaring minge. What's next, bashing eachother with props for a few laughs? Does your seniority on this server excuse your behavior?

A very risky attitude you got there, "just this one time." If I "let it fly" this one time, there's definitely gonna be a second and third following it, not to mention the negative examples and precedents you'll be establishing in the eyes of other players.
The following 5 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Dylan, Blonde, Haarek, equal, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Yes but they were all doing it to eachother, together, without disrupting the general flow of everything else. And no, my "seniority" doesn't excuse anything... I wasn't even involved in this event, so I am a bit lost when you mention my behavior.

And no, I wouldn't exactly say a negative example would follow, because most players are smarter than to do that more than once, and they did it with good intention. Had they known it would get them banned, do you think they would have done it anyway?
(08-10-2012, 06:02 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Yes but they were all doing it to eachother, together, without disrupting the general flow of everything else. And no, my "seniority" doesn't excuse anything... I wasn't even involved in this event, so I am a bit lost when you mention my behavior.

And no, I wouldn't exactly say a negative example would follow, because most players are smarter than to do that more than once, and they did it with good intention. Had they known it would get them banned, do you think they would have done it anyway?

So the fact that they didn't know they'd be punished for breaking the rules, makes it ok?

And Killjoy didn't say you were involved, he used the "Seniority" remark as a general term. Does your seniority excuse failrp?
Lol, listen you Ricky.
I bet you think you are powerful because you share a senior admins opinion, and like every one of his damn posts, but you aren't. I didn't ask for your opinion, and this conversation is between me and Killjoy. I don't need your input. I haven't been on the server for about 6 months, so again, I don't know what you mean by FailRP, but get the hell out of here. Kiss ass to Killjoy all you want, but I don't need to hear it.
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • earl, Nevy
(08-10-2012, 06:23 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Lol, listen you Ricky.
I bet you think you are powerful because you share a senior admins opinion, and like every one of his damn posts, but you aren't. I didn't ask for your opinion, and this conversation is between me and Killjoy. I don't need your input. I haven't been on the server for about 6 months, so again, I don't know what you mean by FailRP, but get the hell out of here. Kiss ass to Killjoy all you want, but I don't need to hear it.

I think I've liked about 2 or 3 of Killjoy's posts, and only one of them was in here.

Now, I just made this is fat font, and extra large, so I'm sure you'll read it.

And if the conversation was between you and Killjoy, you probably shouldn't discuss it in an open forum, where everyone are allowed and encouraged to bring their opinions, don't want to read my opinon, don't go to a forum where I reside. Use your brain.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Haarek
6 months on the server and you go around crowbaring people.

Pathetic

Probably not the first time either.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Dylan
(08-10-2012, 06:35 PM)Midget Wrote: 6 months on the server and you go around crowbaring people.

Pathetic

Shit Midget, you liked my post, you gotta stop kissing my ass. And stop posting your opinion because I don't want to hear it, when I am roaming a forum which is built around people voicing their opinions!
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Haarek
(08-10-2012, 06:37 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 06:35 PM)Midget Wrote: 6 months on the server and you go around crowbaring people.

Pathetic

Shit Midget, you liked my post, you gotta stop kissing my ass. And stop posting your opinion because I don't want to hear it, when I am roaming a forum which is built around people voicing their opinions!
Shit, you too man!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Dylan

Pathetic

We did not go around crowbarring people.

There was a dead body on the floor which people were crowbarring (I was not one of them) he had been killed before, I'm not sure how since I was not there when he died.

Nobody was in the car that people were hitting (again, I was not attacking it with them)

I was there for attacking washing machines and that's all.

I'm not trying to say what I did wasn't wrong but we didn't have bad intentions.
(08-10-2012, 06:23 PM)Bobandy. Wrote: Lol, listen you Ricky.

Just wanna say you did the very samething towards me on another thread so don't be a hypocrite.

On topic, I'm sad to see alot of these people get banned and in my opinion it would be grey area.

Personally I think it's it's harmless and does not disrupt other peoples RP as proper mingeing does.