Apologise to all recent banned people
G'day everyone
Recently I created a thread called "Crowbar Rampage"
Which was supposed to be a roleplay section, for I heard people been actually RPing with those things, and not RDMing anyone at all

A day later Killjoy, created a thread "Crab People"
In which he extracted all the names from screenshots posted by me about that small fun event. Since Grub was in there and didnt banned anyone at all for this, I thought that will be ok to post it
However it turned out that because of screenshots I posted, as a result many people got banned

And I want to apologise for all those, who got captured by this

I swear i didnt mean to
I didnt thought someone would get banned for this
Yeah that was a pretty douchebag move by the staff.
It didn't hurt anyone or anything, and it was't out of hand.
Image shown below, is not crowbared RDM
This body was already dead
Just saying/adding
[Image: 2012081000005.jpg]
(08-10-2012, 04:21 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: -cut

I would also like to apologize as I put a video up of the event as a reply.
Like you Doughnut, I didn't think that anyone would receive any disciplinary action against them.
I feel really bad for this because a few of the people who were not shown in the screenshots were seen in the video.

I'm really sorry.
You shouldn't be sorry for getting rulebreakers punished.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • NaVi
i was banned for this i am not angry at you at all just that we werent warned by admins to stop and grub even saw it and chuckled alittle so i kept doing it thinking it was all in good fun and that everyone was having a good time
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(08-10-2012, 04:37 PM)Dylan Wrote: You shouldn't be sorry for getting rulebreakers punished.

I wouldn't really callin a rule breakers
They were rather having a harmless for anyone's fun
The only person who should have been banned is the one who randomly moloed laundromat

(08-10-2012, 04:42 PM)X Armless Gamer X Wrote: i was banned for this i am not angry at you at all just that we werent warned by admins to stop and grub even saw it and chuckled alittle so i kept doing it thinking it was all in good fun and that everyone was having a good time

Thats exactly what I mentioned
Since grub haven't done anything about it
I thought that would be ok
You helped the server.
You should be proud.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-10-2012, 05:26 PM)Midget Wrote: You helped the server.
You should be proud.

Not really when I see that all the people who have been banned are good players, who aren't minges and in our points of view a bit of harmless fun. Sad
All in good fun, and just for one time?
Its alright, hopefully the people who were banned realize that it wasn't the intention.