Reasons to Attack the Nexus!?
(08-09-2012, 10:31 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why would someone ban suits? That doesnt even make any sense.
You know that 80% of todays FL presidents derping around, RPing dictators, doing hilariously stuppid laws, rasing taxes etc
I have seen banning suits alrady MANY times

Weed is Illegal IRL so why would you raid the president for banning something that is banned IRL?
Well in some coutries weed is being used as a medicine/legal, believe it or not its true

On Topic
It must something that will really provoke citizens to start campaigns and rebelion acts
Say, for example: President is going on for a hard way to control citizens, sending riot control squads and making citizens life so f*cking miserable as possible
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Rayokan
Quote:On Topic
It must something that will really provoke citizens to start campaigns and rebelion acts
Say, for example: President is going on for a hard way to control citizens, sending riot control squads and making citizens life so f*cking miserable as possible

yeah what donut said
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(08-09-2012, 11:06 PM)Termin Wrote: You should always try meetings first, If they are unsuccessful, then protest, if the president shows they don't care and will not change, then maybe you could raid. But it should always be a last resort.

I hate it when I am president and I have the taxes are fine, laws are fine, but someone raids because I 'have unfair laws'. They just want to raid for the sake of it.

Just remember, always passiveRP before aggressiveRP.

Termin sums it up nicely here. Although let's not rip on him, better to ask for guidance then to simply wait out his ban, not learn and become a repeat offender.
The whole essence of roleplay, in a sense, is to ask yourself 'Would my character do this IRL'? Always try to avoid raiding, if you're able to change things diplomatically, then economically both you and the President are better off, you save money and time that could be lost during the raid, the President keeps his job. I believe there is also a thread in the roleplay section, I'll link it but I'm not sure how much good it will do, it's pretty dated.

The SS can at times be a boring job, that should not come into your thought process at all when considering raiding, it does not justify it either.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8563
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Rayokan
(08-09-2012, 11:17 PM)grub Wrote: Why are you so raid happy? Raids only cause money holes and such. They aren't really fun for anyone.

What's wrong with you?

He wants tips on why to raid the President because he did it ONCE and got banned, then you go and call him 'Raid happy'?

Seriously..
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Rayokan
(08-10-2012, 04:48 PM)Adman Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 11:06 PM)Termin Wrote: You should always try meetings first, If they are unsuccessful, then protest, if the president shows they don't care and will not change, then maybe you could raid. But it should always be a last resort.

I hate it when I am president and I have the taxes are fine, laws are fine, but someone raids because I 'have unfair laws'. They just want to raid for the sake of it.

Just remember, always passiveRP before aggressiveRP.

Termin sums it up nicely here. Although let's not rip on him, better to ask for guidance then to simply wait out his ban, not learn and become a repeat offender.
The whole essence of roleplay, in a sense, is to ask yourself 'Would my character do this IRL'? Always try to avoid raiding, if you're able to change things diplomatically, then economically both you and the President are better off, you save money and time that could be lost during the raid, the President keeps his job. I believe there is also a thread in the roleplay section, I'll link it but I'm not sure how much good it will do, it's pretty dated.

The SS can at times be a boring job, that should not come into your thought process at all when considering raiding, it does not justify it either.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8563

Thank you realy much Adman This helped me alot thanks for finding this for me !Heart

Solution For This Thread!
Here