Reasons to Attack the Nexus!?
Hello, today i was banned by [FL] Ruxandra
By standing on the top floor at nexus with a gun planning to attack the president for 30$ Taxes.. with 25 hoursSmile
But lets Skipp that

I want to know with what reasons a'n player can attack the President.. all on a list!

From my freands i heard,
For
1, If an Gang/Group Is Banned from the city Like Corleone and Rebels
2, Banning Cars?
3, Banning Suit's?
4, Banning Forts?
5, Banning Weed?

I dont know if there is a list or somting that is mentioned before I'm new to this community Let me knowSmile!
"3, Banning Suit's?
4, Banning Forts?
5, Banning Weed?"

I know those aren't reasons since you're asking, correct me if wrong
If the group of people that you are involved with are banned then you have every right to attack him.

Banning Cars is something that you really cant raid him for. I have banned cars before stating that I wanted the city to be pro environment.

Why would someone ban suits? That doesnt even make any sense.

You cant raid someone because they banned your fort. Forts are something that should be avoided anyway.

Weed is Illegal IRL so why would you raid the president for banning something that is banned IRL?

Valid reasons to raid have to go with the Roleplay at hand. It could be different every time. But think about it like this. What would be a reason that someone would kill the president IRL and go off that. I hope this helps.
(08-09-2012, 10:31 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If the group of people that you are involved with are banned then you have every right to attack him.

Banning Cars is something that you really cant raid him for. I have banned cars before stating that I wanted the city to be pro environment.

Why would someone ban suits? That doesnt even make any sense.

You cant raid someone because they banned your fort. Forts are something that should be avoided anyway.

Weed is Illegal IRL so why would you raid the president for banning something that is banned IRL?

Valid reasons to raid have to go with the Roleplay at hand. It could be different every time. But think about it like this. What would be a reason that someone would kill the president IRL and go off that. I hope this helps.

Yeah well you mentoined But think about it likes this, thats what im asking just some common reasons to attack..
You should always try meetings first, If they are unsuccessful, then protest, if the president shows they don't care and will not change, then maybe you could raid. But it should always be a last resort.

I hate it when I am president and I have the taxes are fine, laws are fine, but someone raids because I 'have unfair laws'. They just want to raid for the sake of it.

Just remember, always passiveRP before aggressiveRP.
The following 2 users Like Termin's post:
  • DerStorm, GRiiM
It seems to me that you are just trying to find ways to get around the random raid of the President.
Why are you so raid happy? Raids only cause money holes and such. They aren't really fun for anyone.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Noobias
(08-09-2012, 11:17 PM)grub Wrote: Why are you so raid happy? Raids only cause money holes and such. They aren't really fun for anyone.

I'm not raid happy, i just want to know some information before i do another mistake and get banned again you understand Wink?
So what is a legit reason to attack and such and you say cause money holes
and not fun for anyone i think it is since SS will be bored if nobody does something i think (my opinion) and it's a kind of mision to get to the president with those barricade's and such it funny also.. but this is going off the topic I want to know Legit Reasons so i can watch out next time doing a raid on nexus Wink
The SS don't have to sit at the top of the Nexus. With Equal, Pez, Adman and I, we have two at the top, and two down the bottom. We are constantly checking the different entrances for break ins, the labs, and all the floors. It's only boring if you do literally nothing.
(08-09-2012, 11:24 PM)Termin Wrote: The SS don't have to sit at the top of the Nexus. With Equal, Pez, Adman and I, we have two at the top, and two down the bottom. We are constantly checking the different entrances for break ins, the labs, and all the floors. It's only boring if you do literally nothing.

Yeah but sometimes it's boring when nothing happens you know, but i want answers to my question please.