Ban Request: HaxOrbz
Why are you all pileing up lies? i feel as if i cant rp with people like this in the fearless server randemoting time after time after time i was simply sitting in a chair then random tazed and arrested.
All f you are just defending your "little buddy" aswell, And I saw no propclimb. It was all just a chair. And all the pictures you have is him in a chair, and just one with a phys gun on it, Good evidence. That's what you are were freaking out about? sitting in a chair? god..
Video gamin' donkey
(08-09-2012, 07:46 AM)cole139 Wrote: Why are you all pileing up lies? i feel as if i cant rp with people like this in the fearless server randemoting time after time after time i was simply sitting in a chair then random tazed and arrested.

And here you are lying yourself. Have you seen the PROOF from TWO different users? Not only that, but I have 3 different witnesses who say they saw the same exact thing.

(08-09-2012, 07:47 AM)DigitalvDonkey Wrote: All f you are just defending your "little buddy" aswell, And I saw no propclimb. It was all just a chair. And all the pictures you have is him in a chair, and just one with a phys gun on it, Good evidence. That's what you are were freaking out about? sitting in a chair? god..

Then how do you explain the one where he's flying in the air? And we're not defending anyone, we're accusing.
(08-09-2012, 07:48 AM)prkprkprk Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:46 AM)cole139 Wrote: Why are you all pileing up lies? i feel as if i cant rp with people like this in the fearless server randemoting time after time after time i was simply sitting in a chair then random tazed and arrested.

And here you are lying yourself. Have you seen the PROOF from TWO different users? Not only that, but I have 3 different witnesses who say they saw the same exact thing.

(08-09-2012, 07:47 AM)DigitalvDonkey Wrote: All f you are just defending your "little buddy" aswell, And I saw no propclimb. It was all just a chair. And all the pictures you have is him in a chair, and just one with a phys gun on it, Good evidence. That's what you are were freaking out about? sitting in a chair? god..

Then how do you explain the one where he's flying in the air?
You and all of your friends are lying i was sitting in a chair random warrented and then you were talking to me about ooc stuff in charter i think that u should infact be banned for the following: rdm , random arrest , random taze etc. the list could go on.
You helped him escape police by moving the chair up in the air when Hax let you past his prop protection. Also, constantly mentioning
[/quote]

How did I help him escape if he was already currently in the chair, when I just threw him up as it was also no colided. Were you going to somehow get him out of the chair??? I don't think so. And what exactly did he do to be chased all day in a chair?
Video gamin' donkey
[/quote]
You and all of your friends are lying i was sitting in a chair random warrented and then you were talking to me about ooc stuff in charter i think that u should infact be banned for the following: rdm , random arrest , random taze etc. the list could go on.
[/quote]

And yet you can't think of any else even though the "list could go on." You were IN FACT trying to avoid arrest while in the chair. I even saw you prop climbing up the elevator and also threaten to kill me multiple times. :/
Quote:You and all of your friends are lying i was sitting in a chair random warrented and then you were talking to me about ooc stuff in charter i think that u should infact be banned for the following: rdm , random arrest , random taze etc. the list could go on.

Quote:How did I help him escape if he was already currently in the chair, when I just threw him up as it was also no colided. Were you going to somehow get him out of the chair??? I don't think so. And what exactly did he do to be chased all day in a chair?

1. You two obviously didn't read my original post. I specifically stated that he was CARDMing in a taxi and murdering innocent people. I have no proof of that, so I won't go much into it. Needless to say, as police officers we were doing our duty in going after him.

2. So now you're claiming that you DIDN'T throw the chair? Earlier you didn't seem to have a problem with it, now all of a sudden you're trying to defend yourself. Seems like you're randomly coming up with points to defend yourself.

3. We're not lying. We have multiple people to prove you wrong.

I wonder what they're going to claim that we did next. They're obviously trying to shift blame because they know exactly what they did.
All it was me sitting in a chair.
(08-09-2012, 07:59 AM)cole139 Wrote: All it was me sitting in a chair.

After we warranted you for arrest, thus not allowing us to arrest you.

Troll.
Because you were randomly warrenting me while i was already in the chair.