Ban Question
(08-04-2012, 07:12 PM)XDKiNgKoNgXD Wrote: Oh thanks! Is there anyway to appeal the ban?

Yes, there is a way to appeal for your ban as long as it is under 24 Hours.

Go to the "Unban Request" section at the bottom area of the forums, go and copy the template from one of the stuck threads at the top, then make a new thread and fill out that template.

Glad I could help.
IF you have learned from your mistakes, no need to appeal..
(08-04-2012, 08:15 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 07:12 PM)XDKiNgKoNgXD Wrote: Oh thanks! Is there anyway to appeal the ban?

Yes, there is a way to appeal for your ban as long as it is under 24 Hours.

Go to the "Unban Request" section at the bottom area of the forums, go and copy the template from one of the stuck threads at the top, then make a new thread and fill out that template.

Glad I could help.

It says i can only post a Unban Request If the ban is over 24 hours Sad
If you broke the rule, you don't appeal, it ends tomorrow so I'm sure you can find something to do until then Tounge
Yeah, and you only really appeal a ban if it was unfair/unjust or is longer then you expected etc.
If you really broke a rule and know it, then there is no need to appeal.
I like this dude that get banned, I think If we invest in him, we can make 1 epic new passive rper.
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • Blonde
(08-05-2012, 10:47 AM)Cherryberry Wrote: I like this dude that get banned, I think If we invest in him, we can make 1 epic new passive rper.

Im confused as to what you mean :L
Either, he's being sarcastic which is hard to pick up on, or he is saying that you have potential and if you gain experience and are helped then you could be a good roleplayer.
Yeah i couldnt tell either haha Smile