Ban Question
First of all i don't know if this is in the right section or not, so if it isn't, please move it Smile Thanks!

So, i was playing today and all of a sudden got kicked. I have no reason why and the message told me to Come onto this site and it will tell me. But, I cannot find a reason or a time in which i am unbanned. So, if somebody could kindly inform me of why i was banned that would be great.

Thanks!
ID: 13268
Name: XDKiNgKoNgXD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34550149
Reason: NLR
Time: 23 hours and 38 minutes
Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

NLR? Ive only just joined so kinda dont know Sad
Right ok, Ive now been told what this is. I was killed In the reception of the Nexus Building, And, Being a police officer, This is where i spawned. I couldn't help returning to my place of death because of the place being my spawn point Sad
(08-04-2012, 03:12 PM)XDKiNgKoNgXD Wrote: Right ok, Ive now been told what this is. I was killed In the reception of the Nexus Building, And, Being a police officer, This is where i spawned. I couldn't help returning to my place of death because of the place being my spawn point Sad
Jupp, there was raiders in the nexus, you tried to kill them a second time.

But you learn from your mistakes, eh?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • HellShell
I suggest re-reading the rules and reading the roleplay guide in the forums as well. NLR is a simple thing to understand and uses common sense so hopefully you won't be banned again. I suggest reading the rules and guide because I saw you earlier deliberately trying to hunt down a persons contraband, using their steam name and asking for support in OOC. Hopefully reading everything and with a little more experience you will be accustomed to how things work around here.
Yes i fully understand my mistakes. I am very sorry. It will not happen again.

I have now Re-Read the rules and fully understand them Smile
So what time does my ban end Sad
If you use the 'Bans' section, located at the top right of your screen by the Wiki, Guide and Blacklists, and type in your name you will receive the information.
Your ban ends on 2012-08-05 at 16:11:52[/font]
Oh thanks! Is there anyway to appeal the ban?