Confusion regarding contraband.
I'm not sure, according to this running a shop but having contraband as a gundealer is acceptable. I am still confused as to the position with the chef. Midget has a point though.
(08-07-2012, 10:38 AM)Midget Wrote: So BMD's must set up a shop? If you ask me, thats very failRP.
As BlackMarket is illegal, you should also be able to have contraband as long as you go sell some stuff to people.

You can have a shop, but the police can raid you any second just because of the name, sadly no one actually knows that.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(08-07-2012, 10:07 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 10:38 AM)Midget Wrote: So BMD's must set up a shop? If you ask me, thats very failRP.
As BlackMarket is illegal, you should also be able to have contraband as long as you go sell some stuff to people.

You can have a shop, but the police can raid you any second just because of the name, sadly no one actually knows that.
I think it's great, I don't want to get raided when I try to make money.

Tips to not getting raided:

1. Name the door [FL] Soulripper's door
2. Make visible furniture through the window, so everyone can see how passive this place is.
3. ???
4. Profit
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, HellShell
I always raided BMD Shops unless the President told me otherwise, but before arresting them I would give them the low-down of what they were doing wrong.
(08-07-2012, 10:38 AM)Midget Wrote: So BMD's must set up a shop? If you ask me, thats very failRP

It sure might be a fail RP if BMD /advert BMD shop is opned on public in BP area That would be kinda fail

If BMD though makes his shop somewhere hidden or out of goverments/public sight and not adverting it, it is still acceptable (i think so)
Telling by experience of what i saw
Yeah, and if the BMD has no sign in the slums. Police should not meta game. And find out if he is a BMD by whatever.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-07-2012, 10:07 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

If I have a suit on as a BMD, and I claim to be a travelling businessman, I can be raided?
No, she means when you see shops being created like the ones that gundealers use with huge, bold 'BMD' signs. That would obviously bring suspicion to them and the police could raid them. If you have no obvious relation to the BMD market, as a suited, travelling businessman then you wouldn't be raided I guess.