Falling through props
(01-09-2011, 12:18 PM)Flying_Cow Wrote: Unnecessary Post - Warning given.

- Nudelholz

NudelHolz why are you giving me this warning, I posted a picture but it had text in it. It's not to increase my post count and don't try to be the good admin punishing everyone.

Or do you have a bot searching for comments with only a picture in it?
(01-09-2011, 04:27 PM)Flying_Cow Wrote: NudelHolz why are you giving me this warning, I posted a picture but it had text in it. It's not to increase my post count and don't try to be the good admin punishing everyone.

As I just wrote in the PM, you posted something which didn't have any particular content, any useful content for this topic. I don't give shit what was in the picture because that didn't have any content either.

Posting TEXT without CONTENT is NOT usefull and therefore not necessary and leads to a warning. Go to the Off-Topic-Forum for things like these.
Dare to think!
(01-09-2011, 04:32 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 04:27 PM)Flying_Cow Wrote: NudelHolz why are you giving me this warning, I posted a picture but it had text in it. It's not to increase my post count and don't try to be the good admin punishing everyone.

As I just wrote in the PM, you posted something which didn't have any particular content, any useful content for this topic. I don't give shit what was in the picture because that didn't have any content either.

Posting TEXT without CONTENT is NOT usefull and therefore not necessary and leads to a warning. Go to the Off-Topic-Forum for things like these.

Wow you are blaming me for going off-topic?
You started about what could be usefull, I was not the one going off-topic.
And the picure said: "I like where this thread is going", which means I wanted to let you know you were going off-topic.

BTW this thread was about you, it's not very good to delete posts and going off-topic right?
I am going to stop this discussion now, but I didn't like it you are blaming me for going off-topic and giving me official admin warnings while you were the one not talking about the subject.
(01-09-2011, 04:38 PM)Flying_Cow Wrote: Wow you are blaming me for going off-topic?
You started about what could be usefull, I was not the one going off-topic.
And the picure said: "I like where this thread is going", which means I wanted to let you know you were going off-topic.

BTW this thread was about you, it's not very good to delete posts and going off-topic right?
I am going to stop this discussion now, but I didn't like it you are blaming me for going off-topic and giving me official admin warnings while you were the one not talking about the subject.

Nobody was actually going Off-Topic, I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, I did some useful self-criticism and brought up a suggestion, the only thing you did was posting a ridiculous picture which was completely Off-Topic because the thread was not going in any wrong direction.

Would you please quote where I in this topic was going Off-Topic, would be interested in that.
Dare to think!
/closed

Original question was answered and it's turning into a rage..