Falling through props
Is it allowed to /sleep and fall through props if you are standing on them?
Yesterday I saw an admin doing it.
I don't see a problem in falling through a big hole you got in your base or entrance, your own fault if you got a big hole in your defence, it's just like crouching through.

You described it wrong though, nobody fell through a prop or something, that would be fail. I only fell through a hole which was between two props.
Dare to think!
(01-08-2011, 09:43 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I don't see a problem in falling through a big hole you got in your base or entrance, your own fault if you got a big hole in your defence, it's just like crouching through.

You described it wrong though, nobody fell through a prop or something, that would be fail. I only fell through a hole which was between two props.

Yes NudelHolz there was a hole, but not big enough to get through it without falling asleep and waking up when you are through it.
It was big enough to fall through, that's the point.

I don't really see a problem in doing that, but please some other Admin please comment.
Dare to think!
I think that's fine.

I you need to get through a hole you limber up and compact yourself to get through.. we can't do that without falling asleep.

(01-08-2011, 09:43 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: It's just like crouching through.

I alr told you this Flying Cow it's a good idea and it is just like crouching lol.
-Signature removed-
Just some self-criticism, but I think the only problem is that the /sleep command is actually there to really sleep, using sleeping to get in somewhere is the wrong thing here.

I think what we need is maybe another command like /trip, /fall or /crouch or something like this which makes the similar thing to /sleep, but instantly.

We could add health regeneration to the /sleep command so it has some use and add one of the other commands I listed above to be able to use it as kind of crouching or something too.

Also a /trip or /fall command can be usefull if you got stuck, I saw that on VentMob a lot, if you got stuck you can use it to get unstuck, sometimes you die with that but well. Just a suggestion maybe Soul should read through this.
Dare to think!
Then I'd be able to get rid of my Nitrazepam and have space for other stuff Tounge
Unnecessary Post - Warning given.

- Nudelholz
Your question should be in GD anyway...