My Job as Admin
I know how it is, Nudelholz. I also have to make this decisions every day.

But you are a good admin, my mistake was to take your rights away when I heard about the scam. After I saw your side of the story, I realized that I was too fast with my decision. So I decided to give them back a few minutes later.

Let's forget about it and focus on the future, we need another admin to get the server better administrated. But that's another topic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-25-2010, 03:53 PM)Paven Wrote: 10 min after you got demoted.

What I actually see is a very one sided perspective you, a history always has two sides and Souls decision was as he said not the best one, what he realized when I talked to him. I didn't ask for a promotion, I don't know who told you this. I just told Soul that his decision was wrong and I think I had some real arguments for this, I didn't ask my rights back.
Dare to think!
I have been banned by you before i believe, i think i dont have reason to like you, but i understand that without bad admins, it's the server who's gonna turn bad Tounge I like you :>

BUT i got banned 24hours for something one admin said was ok, then another admin banned me for it straight away, when your'e banning people, PLEASE HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. No need to descuss, i did that on the forum later, but i got: Admin decision is the final one. Skeptical

I'm just getting confused when admins are saying things against each other's rules, and i'm ending up being banned for it? Huh

Of course noone is perfect Tounge Still appreciateing the work you guys do Cheese
yes i once got banned for building on a rooftop for 24 hours without even hearing ONE word from Nudel Tounge (the reason for building on the rooftop was that a guy i buildt it with told me we had gotten permission to do it) Tounge After this post i totally understand how annoying it must be to solve a case multiple times a day.. but as Heinze said "when your'e banning people, PLEASE HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY. No need to discuss". a very wise tip.. ^^ just NEVER ban someone without hearing their story or Definitely knowing they deserved it. I like you too now :>
Nudel is the best admin this server has ever had ...
He's active alot
and he solves the problems quickly and when he once doesnt solve it thanks to not enough evidence everybody goes OMFG WHAT IS THIS SHIT IM OUTTA HERE believe me you guys try doing what he does for 1 day
I play alot with him and 50% of the time he has to TP to other people to get them unstuck and to solve matters
-Signature removed-
(07-25-2010, 08:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Nudel is the best admin this server has ever had ...
He's active alot
and he solves the problems quickly and when he once doesnt solve it thanks to not enough evidence everybody goes OMFG WHAT IS THIS SHIT IM OUTTA HERE believe me you guys try doing what he does for 1 day
I play alot with him and 50% of the time he has to TP to other people to get them unstuck and to solve matters

Yeah, isn't that what admin's are suppose to do? Tounge I mean i dont take their work forgranted, i appreciate what they are doing, it must be hard to keep the server running Wink
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
@Skara: Was not on the server under my real name and tried to catch some people doing shit, what worked out that's why you didn't hear anything.
I try to hear what people have to say but I don't want to start a discussion on the server because this is really annoying me and other players too. I don't want to get in a bad mood while being on the server this could also influence my decisions.

heinze: Also sometimes an Admin forgets about one Rule and says it's allowed, when another one joins he of course thinks 'What the fuck is going on here?' and gives the person a punishment. Well... shit happens. If you got a ban and weren't guilty or want to say sorry, do it on the Forum and your ban will get removed or a bit shorter.
Dare to think!
Nudel is active, he is good at spying.
A +W00T from me nudel.

Keep banning minges!
I think Nudel is doing a great job on the server, but I have seen you ban people without even a warning! Personly I would believe that everyone deserves a warning, before getting banned, right? Wink

Example: Heinze got banned for three hours last night for driving around with too many melons in his tides truck, melon spamming. Now the worst part is that he did not even get a warning, and he did not know that it would lag the server Sad

I know you got to make many hard decisions every day and you useally do the right thing, but please, warn the player first, and if he continues, you may ban him Smile You are almost always good at this, but please try to have this in the back of your head while playing Wink
Signature too big...
Yeah, I wasn't sure at first, but I actually like you better since you banned me, didn't realise you were such a good admin. Good at spying as well. D: D: