My Job as Admin
Hey Community,

as I get complains now from time to time that some of my bans or punishments are not fair or other complains.
I try to make fair bans which is not always easy because two or more people, with different perspectives on the history rage on me and I don't have much proof except for the console which I have to interpret on the best way to get a fair result and ban the Rulebreaker.

I have to admit that there will and there are happening mistakes from time to time, I'm sorry for this but I have to make a decision in 1min without having proof like a video or anything, I just see in console whether this guy killed that guy, whether he yelled raid or anything. I don't know what was happening there, whether that guy was punching him and he killed him afterwards, which would be ok, or if that guy didn't punch him and he just killed him which would be RDM.

I sometimes can't do anything because I don't have ANY proof I am sorry for this but I won't ban people when I am not sure whether they are guilty. As I said I will try my best.

If you think you got a unfair ban always go to the forums with your proof and your side of the history, it's hard to make decisions about bans without actually having any proof. So please always complain, but complain on the forums not on the server, the server is not for any discussions. I don't want to make unfair bans but it happens from time to time I am sorry for this, I have to make decisions in few minutes and well sometimes it can't be perfect.

Just to make one thing clear, I don't want you to like me as an Admin, I don't think you are supposed to like me, it's cool of course if you do like me and want to play with me, but don't be angry with me if I have to ban you because you were breaking Rules, I won't grant people any special rights just because they are playing with me, they will get sentenced too.
What makes me raging are people who are only playing good when there is an Admin around them, if not they just go and break Rules all the time. I saw this often enough that's why I am often undercover on the server, to get those people and ban them.

So if you have any complains about me being an Admin post them here and I will try to tell you my point of view.
Dare to think!
May I ask if you use your power to gain money on the server? Or if you think you resemble to a guy called: Marcus Brutus? Read about him on wiki if you don't know.
I think your a good admin Smile
And I can understand your point of view on how it can be hard to determine the culprite when its only one persons word against the other.
(07-25-2010, 01:02 PM)Paven Wrote: May I ask if you use your power to gain money on the server? Or if you think you resemble to a guy called: Marcus Brutus? Read about him on wiki if you don't know.

I don't have any access to commands which give myself money or things like cars or anything else. Those commands can only be accessed by Fallen and Soul, I can only ban, kick and punish players and use some tools that you can't use.
Dare to think!
May i still ask if you think your anything like Marucs Brutus? Seems very like it at one point in the story.
(07-25-2010, 01:19 PM)Paven Wrote: May i still ask if you think your anything like Marucs Brutus? Seems very like it at one point in the story.

Are you trying to say hes trying to take over [FL] Like this Marcus guy killed Caesar?
(07-25-2010, 01:19 PM)Paven Wrote: May i still ask if you think your anything like Marucs Brutus? Seems very like it at one point in the story.

I don't wanna be compared to him. What's your point on that?
Dare to think!
Nahh its not taking over, its just one thing that happend today. Thats in the story that i just find a bit funny. Like running back and cying to get promoted.
(07-25-2010, 01:51 PM)Paven Wrote: Nahh its not taking over, its just one thing that happend today. Thats in the story that i just find a bit funny. Like running back and cying to get promoted.

Trying to get promoted? What?
Dare to think!
10 min after you got demoted.