My Job as Admin
(08-03-2010, 10:38 AM)fai222 Wrote: I think Nudel is doing a great job on the server, but I have seen you ban people without even a warning! Personly I would believe that everyone deserves a warning, before getting banned, right? Wink

Example: Heinze got banned for three hours last night for driving around with too many melons in his tides truck, melon spamming. Now the worst part is that he did not even get a warning, and he did not know that it would lag the server Sad

I know you got to make many hard decisions every day and you useally do the right thing, but please, warn the player first, and if he continues, you may ban him Smile You are almost always good at this, but please try to have this in the back of your head while playing Wink

Well on that Heinze thing, he spawned like his whole props as melons into a truck and suddenly the server began to lag like hell when he was driving around with them.

Soul said 5min before that we have somebody on the server who is trying to crash it all the time, well I saw in my console Heinze spammed those melons, tp to him and banned him, it maybe harsh but as we had 3 crashes before I didn't wanna risk another one. Heinze played long enough to know that spamming like this is not allowed, you can load things on your truck but not in this amount.
Dare to think!
Good admin <4.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Nudel, i am not ragin' on you but if you have read Lazers Thread about you there stands

"The mafia, which I was apart of, had a plan to go and raid the president. Everything was set up, Don was ready, we went in, started shooting, and killed Nudelholz. BAM. He banned the don. What the f**k?
It was a raid! Not RDMing. You had absolutely no reason to ban him. We aren't going to advertise a raid on the president, are we?! We want it to be a surprise! But no, apparently that's RDMing. "

Maybe you should ask why he killed you and not just ban him right atm.. It's just a proposal! xD
But you are an fine admin*
(08-09-2010, 08:59 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Maybe you should ask why he killed you and not just ban him right atm.. It's just a proposal! xD
But you are an fine admin*

Well, how should I, or anybody know it's a raid when nobody yells it is.
What made me ban him in the end were the insults coming on OOC when I went back to him. I don't mind being killed if I got killed after the rules lol^^.
Dare to think!
But but - you can't scream RAID. It just alerts everyone and summons every police officer in earshot straight to you. You don't see terrorists walk into a building and scream 'btw we iz raiding you lol just in case you didn't notice our guns and shit'.
(08-10-2010, 01:31 PM)Lazers Wrote: But but - you can't scream RAID. It just alerts everyone and summons every police officer in earshot straight to you. You don't see terrorists walk into a building and scream 'btw we iz raiding you lol just in case you didn't notice our guns and shit'.

We are RPing, we can't make everything exactly that realistic like in RL, that's just not possible, not with our Gamemode.
Dare to think!
(08-10-2010, 11:02 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(08-10-2010, 01:31 PM)Lazers Wrote: But but - you can't scream RAID. It just alerts everyone and summons every police officer in earshot straight to you. You don't see terrorists walk into a building and scream 'btw we iz raiding you lol just in case you didn't notice our guns and shit'.

We are RPing, we can't make everything exactly that realistic like in RL, that's just not possible, not with our Gamemode.

Exactly what i'd say Wink
Hey Nudel, after u got demoted n stuff and got ur admin back ur a awesome admin.
Much better than first, because u didn't always listen to what the players had to say.
Anyway, Glad ur our Admin
Signature too big...