Fix your hack detector.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • HellShell
(07-08-2012, 04:29 PM)DerpBreen Wrote: So, a user of fearless who donated and had no reason to cheat at all and wanted a good RP time gets permabanned for having a faphack lua file i forgot to remove? Way to go guys.

All I'm saying is that the detector works fine, it seems more like what you need is a unban request.
(07-08-2012, 04:11 PM)DerpBreen Wrote: It permad me for having hack files I installed when I was a gmod newbie and wanted to kill people in Darkrp, it only JUST detected them after I forgot I had them and wasn't even using them.

Theres your first mistake.
You shouldn't even connect to Fearless with hacks installed. It's your own fault, only you are the one to blame.
>All I'm saying is that the detector works fine, it seems more like what you need is a unban request

got denied for the fact i had a hack

I DIDNT KNOW I HAD THE HACKS GOD DAMNIT
Another victim of having a LUA file being detected by a hack detector
You still shouldn't have had them on your computer.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-08-2012, 05:21 PM)DerpBreen Wrote: >All I'm saying is that the detector works fine, it seems more like what you need is a unban request

got denied for the fact i had a hack

I DIDNT KNOW I HAD THE HACKS GOD DAMNIT

Then I'm sorry to say It would not appear you're able to rejoin the server, when you join a new community try not to forget about old hacks and cheats.
Remove the lua files from your Garry's Mod and I will see it trough my fingers. If the anti-hack ever detects something at you again, you won't get away with it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Spartan
All you guys above Soul are beeing real butthurts with this guy.
Just saying...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-08-2012, 05:38 PM)Midget Wrote: All you guys above Soul are beeing real butthurts with this guy.
Just saying...
Hackers are the worst kind of person.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles