Fix your hack detector.
It permad me for having hack files I installed when I was a gmod noob and wanted to kill people in Darkrp, it only JUST detected them after I forgot I had them and wasn't even using them.
Its your fault for having those files on your PC
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Spartan
Seems to me the detector worked perfectly and there is quite nothing to fix.
The following 7 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Mahti, Fleet Admiral Zapington, WorldWideCoffee, Grub, Salinsky, Spartan, Moisty
So, a user of fearless who donated and had no reason to cheat at all and wanted a good RP time gets permabanned for having a faphack lua file i forgot to remove? Way to go guys.
You shouldn't of had it on your computer anyway.
I don't know how faphack works but if it wasn't enabled in game then I imagine it would be harder to detect since you wasn't using it. It's actually good that it detected it at all if that's the case.
Also, the admins are fair on this server, donators don't receive any special treatment from the admins. The decisions they make with bans are based on the rules you break, not if you have donator status.
Seems like our detector worked just as it's supposed to.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Gamesdude109, Spartan
(07-08-2012, 04:29 PM)DerpBreen Wrote: So, a user of fearless who donated and had no reason to cheat at all and wanted a good RP time gets permabanned for having a faphack lua file i forgot to remove? Way to go guys.

So what you're saying is, the hack detector detected your hacks so therefore needs fixing?

[Image: cynical-coworker-meme-generator-let-s-as...af04e5.jpg]
Maybe you shouldn't have been a hacker.
I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKING

I JUST WANTED TO RP
Another victim of having a LUA file being detected by a hack detector
If you have game hacks on your computer, you deserve everything you get.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles