Help me
Directx 11 has better compatabilties so go with that it should help Dont use 10 its crap. ye reinstall it and see how it goesotherwise ask for profesional help Smile or some you know that might be able to help but i cant do much from here lol good luck with it m8
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Good idea, Shark x)
Well here's the deal:
When I start it up regularily, there's a black screen.
When I start it up with DirectX9, I can barely see a little white flash for a secound.
When I try to start it up with DirectX11, It says "Failed to bablablablabla" SO, I went to my AVP folder and found a file named DX11.
I doubleclicked on it, and AVP opened up. (probably with DirectX11). When I came to the gameplay, I saw a Predator-shape in white, and I saw the heat-vision, but it still looked fu*ked up. So I think that the thing is that DirectX11 is better, but it's not good enough for my bad computer...
So now i'll try to reinstall it with DirectX11 and see if there's any improvements. Thanx again Smile
I WON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT! >:3

Edit: I first tried playing the Predator missions, and they made the PC stop. So I just tried Marine missions and Alien-missions. I could see the huds and change weapons and do all movements. And the Computer didnt stop. It's just that I still can't see a shit >.<
So it's concluded: My screen-card or whatever you want to call it, is too bad for the game to run. Therefor i'm going with Fallen's easy solution: To actually buy a new PC or anything like that. Because I havent finally bought the game i've wanted to play for so long, just to find out that my pc is too bad for it. Heinze is going to get something new for his computer soon, and I will then get his old computer thingy. To put that thingy into the computer, i'll need a new main-card which I think that we've also got around somewhere. So my Computer SHALL be good enough to play AVP on it!
Thanks, everyone for supporting and trying to help Cheese wuv you all Heart
xD
your welcome hope it does work i do have an idea why you graphics card dont like the pred campain is becuase it uses massive ussage for the card so it will over heat it as it uses different ranges of visions like heat vision and alien vision and its hud just screws it up so ye good luck man and anytime Smile
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Also
DirectX11 is better ofcourse.
But your graphicscard has to be DirectX11 compatible.
And the most likely reason yours won't work is cause you need directX11 for that game.
-Signature removed-
(12-28-2010, 11:48 PM)s.J. Wrote: Also
DirectX11 is better ofcourse.
But your graphicscard has to be DirectX11 compatible.
And the most likely reason yours won't work is cause you need directX11 for that game.

I'm pretty sure that it is because my Graphics card isn't DirectX11-compatible.
I think that I actually had DirectX11 from the beginning of. My PC just won't start AVP with DirectX11 :/
Only option that remains is:
Get a new graphics card wich could lead to you needing a new processor and a new "source of power" (don't know the english name)
-Signature removed-
I know. My Maincard is too old for a good enough Graphics card, so i'll need to change my main card too. Therefor i'll need to change processor and all that stuff too!! xD So I can just as good just buy a new computer! Skeptical