failed to explain (Tony Tiger)
Hi fearless, I got ban for a week because I broke fearRP and leavede since admin froze me and asked for explanation. There are several reasons. the president made ​​some real bad rules that not even had to drive his car, etc. I would think is reason enough to shoot him. And since admin froze me and asked for explanation, I thought my game was broken and did not see that he / she had written to me. so I tried to rejoin and then it said I was banned!
I would love to have explained it. but did not get the opportunity when I was stupid enough to think my game crashed.

And THANKS to the bother reading this and hope I can come back and get a chance. :-)
I don't care about you killing the President since it was within reason. You went there, he had two SS with weapons out and still asspulled a Deagle and shot him dead while under gunpoint, trying to run away afterwards.

I waited for you to respawn and froze to ask you a question, you started typing something and disconnected, I didn't see you reconnect afterwards.

Quit lieing about it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I very much regret the way I had broken a rule's about to kill the president. And yes I opened the chat to see if there was someone who wrote to me. that was why there was I was about to write something.
So there is a slight possibility I may get another chance?
I play a lot on your server and you give me a full week ban for such a simple thing. i like this server and have spent some money on it and think it is unacceptable to have such a long ban for a mistake.
sorry for the language.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please use the template in the future, available at www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator