Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
You seem like an ignorant prick. Sure we use skype, but you are the one who is using it to communicate in-game.
(06-07-2012, 10:41 PM)Nevinator Wrote: You seem like an ignorant prick. Sure we use skype, but you are the one who is using it to communicate in-game.

No need to flame and don't lie. Me and my friend try to respect metagame,so dont tell me I'm metagaming. Joel never came back to help me because you killed him so Joel couldn't come back.Joel never came over there, I was just telling him what was happening.If your gonna say something,say it respectfully.
Oh my bad kid, just stating facts because you state that me and nightshade use skype too in a way that makes you look like a prick, jus sayin. And dont lecture me about respect because you Seem to lack it.

Also most amusing part..

0:24 - wut dah freaking crap is going on, like geeez. Wuttt. Noooo.
(06-08-2012, 01:38 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Oh my bad kid, just stating facts because you state that me and nightshade use skype too in a way that makes you look like a prick, jus sayin. And dont lecture me about respect because you Seem to lack it.

I lack respect? Your the one calling me the prick,say something that proves that you are unguilty.
The truth hurts brah.

You tried to divert shadows accusation on you by mentioning me and night skype,
sort of like your stating that WE metagame, which we dont.

Thats why i find that a "childish" comment.
(06-08-2012, 02:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: The truth hurts brah.

You tried to divert shadows accusation on you by mentioning me and night skype,
sort of like your stating that WE metagame, which we dont.

Thats why i find that a "childish" comment.

I didint say y'all metagamed,I didint know it was against the rules since you and nightshade do it,and admins see it,and y'all don't get in trouble. I said that because I thought it was ok since y'all do it to and I see alot of other people do it in videos on the forum,and admins never say its metagame,I apologize for the misunderstanding.
I say we leave the rest to the admins everything has been said. It's time something happens.
Rainbow 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Second comment from Melons removed. User warned.
Reason: Posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights, after already receiving warning in the same thread.

- Zzzzap

I agree nightshade,and whatever the admins say is the final decision.
What do you people not understand? This is not a place for arguing. You present evidence and if admin asks you to state your case you do it. This is not a discussion section so don't treat it like one.

He was in there because I told him it was alright. The reason I told him it was alright was not for what he was doing in there however. He stated it was for some tree wild life conservation something or rather. I think they got bored of that and switched RPs.

Still I dont really see a reason for you arresting him at all...

All I ask is that nevinator never does this RP again especially not right at the tunnel of town!!!

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!