Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
Thread Title: Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade

Name of player: Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade

SteamID: Nevinator8 STEAM_0:0:18452963 and Nightshade [FL:RP] NightShade

STEAM_0:1:39172688

Time in GMT: Around 1:30 AM

Server:V33x

Summary: As you can see I gonna do an rp where I check to see if Nevinator is on drugs,or drunk,he just kept running away.I ask him to freeze many times and point my gun right at him,He then pulls out a crowbar and starts whacking me,I YELL at him many times to freeze well my gun is pointed right at him,Nightshade then comes in and kills me.They both broke fearp blatantly,and they had no reason to kill me at all. So they broke Fearp,and Rdmed. I also show a videos where nightshade calls me a f*ggot,and he breaks fearp and does not listen even after I SHOOT/TAZE HIM!

Evidence: :http://youtu.be/ikD1XbwOmu0

[Image: DCE1B3F439998C8CF97853ECC9F2757A94586990]

http://youtu.be/TDvjOg8N7xY

Im uploading this video at the moment, but in this video,he calls me a f*ggot and I shoot him in the leg twice because its "seems" he isnt affected by tazers and he still breaks fear rp
As i explained thoroughly in OOC, we (3 of us) were Role playing as Tribal Men, of a forest, with a sacred holy cube. We obviously had no clue what a gun was, nor did we understand its capabilities, and what it could do to us. If you fired once, we would understand that it causes pain, but we did not find that until you were pursuing us in the jungle, in which you did shoot through at your sudden glimpse of me running, which sure inflicted on me but made me more angry, which is why i was seen running through the jungle with a weapon swinging, but you continued to pursue me through the leaves of the jungle, never establishing contact with me visually.

As i was a Tribesman, i was swinging through my Jungle, along with some other people, and you never obtained a view of me, as in the video you could even see me running around trees, in the camouflage of branches and leaves, and the ONLY time you really noticed me was via the admin teleporting to me with a wheelchair, or the time you used Metagame, to see my name, where as in the video it looks to me as i am pretty camoflauged in.

Sorry bro, but if you learned to Role-play with us correctly, you would learn the reasons why i killed you, and with the assurance of Beflok you need to have visual contact with me in order to establish FearRP, and in this case you sure did aim at my back when i was running, or getting a glimpse of me swinging through with my "stick"

Anyways, no need to call RDM, because you sure knew why you were killed. You ran into a mysterious jungle with a weapon which had inflicted damage/scared me, and yet you continued to pursue me.

I'm calling shenanigans on this, Nightshades acts were not necessary but you did demanded him to do things a Savage like Tribal man would be unaware/ or not knowing what to do, such as forcing him to move towards the sidewalk.
Take a joke. I only called you a fgt cause u accepted for me to suck your dik. Also weres the part saying that u back seat admind???
(06-07-2012, 08:50 AM)Nevinator Wrote: As i explained thoroughly in OOC, we (3 of us) were Role playing as Tribal Men, of a forest, with a sacred holy cube. We obviously had no clue what a gun was, nor did we understand its capabilities, and what it could do to us. If you fired once, we would understand that it causes pain, but we did not find that until you were pursuing us in the jungle, in which you did shoot through at your sudden glimpse of me running, which sure inflicted on me but made me more angry, which is why i was seen running through the jungle with a weapon swinging, but you continued to pursue me through the leaves of the jungle, never establishing contact with me visually.

As i was a Tribesman, i was swinging through my Jungle, along with some other people, and you never obtained a view of me, as in the video you could even see me running around trees, in the camouflage of branches and leaves, and the ONLY time you really noticed me was via the admin teleporting to me with a wheelchair, or the time you used Metagame, to see my name, where as in the video it looks to me as i am pretty camoflauged in.

Sorry bro, but if you learned to Role-play with us correctly, you would learn the reasons why i killed you, and with the assurance of Beflok you need to have visual contact with me in order to establish FearRP, and in this case you sure did aim at my back when i was running, or getting a glimpse of me swinging through with my "stick"

Anyways, no need to call RDM, because you sure knew why you were killed. You ran into a mysterious jungle with a weapon which had inflicted damage/scared me, and yet you continued to pursue me.

I'm calling shenanigans on this, Nightshades acts were not necessary but you did demanded him to do things a Savage like Tribal man would be unaware/ or not knowing what to do, such as forcing him to move towards the sidewalk.

I had many moments where you were walking towards me and I said STOP! But you kept on swinging and if in real life if someone shot you,would you run off? OR would you attack the person with a stick?OR would you stop on the spot and beg for mercy in your "tribish langauge". I shot you many times as you could see the blood on all over the floor...Dont say this was an rp because that was just terrible rp,if i shoot you,you should know once I pull out that weapon,your gonna be scared because you remember that gun inflicted serious pain on you...

(06-07-2012, 08:54 AM)NightShade Wrote: Take a joke. I only called you a fgt cause u accepted for me to suck your dik. Also weres the part saying that u back seat admind???

It says specifically in the rules,no calling people a F*ggot,I didint say I was offended at all,but you need to learn not to use that language because it MAY be offensive to some people and is highly disrespectful
Well I am kinda confused why you were trying to arrest him in the first place?

Before you came along I was actually watching and they were RPing decently. I was a little confused I thought all the trees were for a different RP I wouldn't have allowed jungle tribesmen....

Especially so close to the city just doesn't... make.... sense...

I mean they were all having fun I see you trying to arrest them for a terrible reason. Btw I don't think he meant to hit you with the crowbar.. He was waving it wildly around you guys just collided... Would like another admins opinion on this. I dont see really enough evidence to ban really...

The other video is not working...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.
Second video is being uploaded at the moment...

(06-07-2012, 09:12 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.

I wasnt trying to arrest him until he hit me with a crowbar. I was asking him to freeze but then when he whacked me,I knew I had to arrest him for assault but then we he started running around,and kept on whacking me,I shot him. But anyways he broke fearp tremendously,he just kept hiding when at some points he was right infront of me.
If i was shot i wouldnt just stand there and be like. "DERPPPP kill me!" I would run so i didnt get shot again. Depending where i get shot.
(06-07-2012, 09:12 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: I didint realize he was trying to rp a tribesmen and I thought he as just acting crazy,so I was asking to freeze so I could test him to see if was really drunk,but then he attacks me,If it was an accident then whyd they kill me at the end? Even when I shot them they wouldent stay still or run off in the jungle in frightness.

Basically in the first place,I was just trying to see what they were doing and I was gonna do /me with him alot, for example /me holds up 2 fingers,"How many fingers iam I holding?" Then just test them.

(06-07-2012, 09:18 AM)NightShade Wrote: If i was shot i wouldnt just stand there and be like. "DERPPPP kill me!" I would run so i didnt get shot again. Depending where i get shot.

You ran alright,then you had the "Tribemen guts" to come back and kill me with a stick!

Just to mention,after this they started to hit the walls and hit cop cars in the city and then they killed me and jole when we were SS,they killed us because we arrested one of their friends,if you could check the logs that would be great but if you or Temar dont have the time to0 either,I understand,but if you did it,it could show that they clearly rdmed me and jole after a arrest but I was afk when they killed me.
That complete BS, you came in with a UMP-45 and demanded i come out for a breathalyzer, wtf is that? I live in the jungle and you expect me to have a highschool diploma and know what/how to respond, as you could see from the beginning of the video we dont even speak a normal language.
How the hell Iam I supposed to know that? You could have just told me with local OOC but instead you whacked me with a crowbar? I never said I was going to arrest you or anything,except ask you to come out so I could see what is happening in the first place.BTW Breathalyzer is a device that test to see if someone is drinking,they breath in it and it determines whether or not they have been drinking.