Ban request on Nevinator8 and [FL:RP] NightShade
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Comment removed and user warned.

Reason: Posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.

- Zzzzap

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
(06-07-2012, 09:35 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: How the hell Iam I supposed to know that? You could have just told me with local OOC but instead you whacked me with a crowbar? I never said I was going to arrest you or anything,except ask you to come out so I could see what is happening in the first place.BTW Breathalyzer is a device that test to see if someone is drinking,they breath in it and it determines whether or not they have been drinking.

* Nevy puts his palm gently to his forehead completing the facepalm.

I meant that IC, like hell i would know what that is if i live in a jungle.

And to you, OOC wise, our jobs were "Forest Tribe" and we were speaking about it in OOC telling and adverts. You knew who we were and what we were doing, yet you felt the need to Violate our RP by randomly interfering with a stupid reason to.
(06-07-2012, 09:43 AM)sidewaykill Wrote: Why does it seem V33X is full of minges?

Please remove this comment,because you have no right to be posting on this thread unless you have evidence. But I do agree with your comment.

(06-07-2012, 09:46 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:35 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: How the hell Iam I supposed to know that? You could have just told me with local OOC but instead you whacked me with a crowbar? I never said I was going to arrest you or anything,except ask you to come out so I could see what is happening in the first place.BTW Breathalyzer is a device that test to see if someone is drinking,they breath in it and it determines whether or not they have been drinking.

* Nevinator puts his palm gently to his forehead completing the facepalm.

And to you, OOC wise, our jobs were "Forest Tribe" and we were speaking about it in OOC telling and adverts. You knew who we were and what we were doing, yet you felt the need to Violate our RP by randomly interfering with a stupid reason to.

I never looked at your job,and I never knew that until now,probably because you were running too much. But just because you are Tribemen,that still doesnt allow you to attack me and break fearrp. I never used force until you assaulted me.
(06-07-2012, 09:47 AM)ethanf44 Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:43 AM)sidewaykill Wrote: Why does it seem V33X is full of minges?

Please remove this comment,because you have no right to be posting on this thread unless you have evidence. But I do agree with your comment.

I never looked at your job,and I never knew that until now,probably because you were running too much. But just because you are Tribemen,that still doesnt allow you to attack me and break fearrp. I never used force until you assaulted me.

It allows me to hide behind trees and escape? Not once did you point a gun clearly at my face, You sure standed outside of the trees pointing in the general direction saying "Omg FearRP i cant see you but beez afraidz of mees" And no, i was running wildly through my jungle like tarzan. I was not afraid because i never saw you point the futuristic thing in your hands and hurt me with it until you did it in the middle of my home, also known as the jungle.
(06-07-2012, 09:58 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 09:47 AM)ethanf44 Wrote:

It allows me to hide behind trees and escape? Not once did you point a gun clearly at my face, You sure standed outside of the trees pointing in the general direction saying "Omg FearRP i cant see you but beez afraidz of mees" And no, i was running wildly through my jungle like tarzan. I was not afraid because i never saw you point the futuristic thing in your hands and hurt me with it until you did it in the middle of my home, also known as the jungle.

I shot at you,if you were a tribesmen you would have yelled in pain and begged for mercy in whatever language you were speaking or you should have just ran away and not come back.

I suggest we let the next reply,be by an admin so they can determine what they think is right or wrong,because we dont want to spam the thread with arguing.But if you feel that you have a good need to do something then go ahead but im just saying.

Video 2 is now up,sorry for the waiting.
First of all, i reviewed the video again and giggled. Mostly at you.

Here is my Review of your video.

1:06 - Need to do a breathalyzer, even your friend on Voice to Voice was like... wut? At that point you trespass into our forest and get near our Sacred Holy Cube.

1:18 - Randomly confront me with a gun pointed at me, only saying "Get Out", not in any violation due to the flaw on your part of declaring anything except for me to get out, yet besides that i would not really understand due to my lack of similar language. I did make a nice leap though, which led my run from the scary white man who was near me.

1:43 - You cant even see me? I cant see you? How is that even FearRP? Am i afraid of your voice?

1:49 - Sneaking from behind, blow to the head should make you dizzy eh? You then continue the pursuit in the mighty jungle of tribesmen.

2:00 - No, you dont see me. I am perfectly blended in and camoflauged in the cover of trees, yet you still aim that scary looking thing at me, one does not attempt to take on a grizzly bear, yet one must stand still. In this case, i have the advantage of cover and speed and knowledge of the environment.

2:25 - Neviantor8 and Nightshade, both RDMED.. mhmm, we had a proper reason, need me name a few? IC Reasons.

- Trespassing in the Forest as a White Man
- Hurting Us, By aimlessly shooting into the forest most of the time
- Approaching our Holy Sacred Cube
- We were scared and running rampantly through with our sticks.

Now on the other hand, if you looked in OOC/Adverts/Held Tab, you would see we were conducting an RP happily until you intervened apparently for no reason, and led to the violent interactions exchanged, but the video shows no "RDM" unless you do not understand the reasons i stated, and the FearRP which was bypassed by the abundance of Tree cover, and the swiftness i had running through the jungle behind trees and rocks.
Rainbow 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Comment removed and user warned.

Reason: Posting in the courthouse section without the sufficient rights.

- Zzzzap

Tbh ethanf44, you were quite the metagamer yourself, talking on third party programs about ingame stuff..
Nevinator has covered mostly everything and. Not much more for me. But about calling u a ***. It's a word it's not like it's gonna stomp your guts? If it doesnt offend you then why care? I'm sure you've called someone a *** before? Did it kill them no. It's not like they went home and called the cops? Officer he called me a ***! So? If your a homosexual that's the only way that you should care.i just think that's a BS Reason against me sir. Sorry about that deeply one of voice saying "sidewalk what" I said it in the wrong tone. Yes he I'd metagame a lot himself using Skype or something. Btw who is that your talking to that would be nice to know?All *** mean fggt
(06-07-2012, 10:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: First of all, i reviewed the video again and giggled. Mostly at you.

Here is my Review of your video.

1:06 - Need to do a breathalyzer, even your friend on Voice to Voice was like... wut? At that point you trespass into our forest and get near our Sacred Holy Cube.

1:18 - Randomly confront me with a gun pointed at me, only saying "Get Out", not in any violation due to the flaw on your part of declaring anything except for me to get out, yet besides that i would not really understand due to my lack of similar language. I did make a nice leap though, which led my run from the scary white man who was near me.

1:43 - You cant even see me? I cant see you? How is that even FearRP? Am i afraid of your voice?

1:49 - Sneaking from behind, blow to the head should make you dizzy eh? You then continue the pursuit in the mighty jungle of tribesmen.

2:00 - No, you dont see me. I am perfectly blended in and camoflauged in the cover of trees, yet you still aim that scary looking thing at me, one does not attempt to take on a grizzly bear, yet one must stand still. In this case, i have the advantage of cover and speed and knowledge of the environment.

2:25 - Neviantor8 and Nightshade, both RDMED.. mhmm, we had a proper reason, need me name a few? IC Reasons.

- Trespassing in the Forest as a White Man
- Hurting Us, By aimlessly shooting into the forest most of the time
- Approaching our Holy Sacred Cube
- We were scared and running rampantly through with our sticks.

Now on the other hand, if you looked in OOC/Adverts/Held Tab, you would see we were conducting an RP happily until you intervened apparently for no reason, and led to the violent interactions exchanged, but the video shows no "RDM" unless you do not understand the reasons i stated, and the FearRP which was bypassed by the abundance of Tree cover, and the swiftness i had running through the jungle behind trees and rocks.

I never hit you until you attacked me,you were the one who decided to use force in th first place,thats when I shot you,I hunted you because you assaulted me. This is fearp,if I shoot you you dont came back again and hit me. Im getting tried of you saying it was the trees,if you got shot once,(which you did)you could not comeback,until you recovered.

(06-07-2012, 11:38 AM)Shadow Wrote: Tbh ethanf44, you were quite the metagamer yourself, talking on third party programs about ingame stuff..

I did not know this was metagame because I have seen many ban requests with people on Skype with each other,nevinator and nightshade do it in one.but I'm sorry didint know