Farcry 3
I pre-ordered the Insane Edition for PC. Picked it up 2 days ago, absolutely loving it so far. My only dislike is that my pc stuggles with it. I need a new pc :'(
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
(12-01-2012, 04:20 AM)ImperialSheep Wrote: I pre-ordered the Insane Edition for PC. Picked it up 2 days ago, absolutely loving it so far. My only dislike is that my pc stuggles with it. I need a new pc :'(

2 days ago?
Sir, insane edition was released barely 24 hours ago
In addition insane edition is only available at UK
Not in Australia
(12-01-2012, 06:11 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(12-01-2012, 04:20 AM)ImperialSheep Wrote: I pre-ordered the Insane Edition for PC. Picked it up 2 days ago, absolutely loving it so far. My only dislike is that my pc stuggles with it. I need a new pc :'(

2 days ago?
Sir, insane edition was released barely 24 hours ago
In addition insane edition is only available at UK
Not in Australia

I couldn't pre-order the insane edition, But I nabbed an insane edition just in time on eBay last-night for £80.

Spoiler: Spoiler mo-fo
What ever you do, DONT SAVE CITRA

Know why?

If you save her, You get a small sex-scene where you see a pair of tits, Then she stabs you and you die, The end.

People keep saying something about secret ending
I however passed the game 4th time completing all side quests and stuff
Haven't found it ...
(12-04-2012, 11:26 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: People keep saying something about secret ending
I however passed the game 4th time completing all side quests and stuff
Haven't found it ...

Most people count that as the secret end.
Okay so I've just bought it, going to start installing tonight. I don't know anything about it, is there multiplayer?

If there is, is it like COD, battlefield, or is it a free roam multiplayer. Got co-op free roam? and so on?
(12-10-2012, 01:52 PM)Gareth Philp Wrote: Okay so I've just bought it, going to start installing tonight. I don't know anything about it, is there multiplayer?

If there is, is it like COD, battlefield, or is it a free roam multiplayer. Got co-op free roam? and so on?

Google is your friend.
If guys want to play it add me on steam (Mr. Philp STEAM_0:0:23831316)
We should all go on as a community one day!
Had a little surprise planned for some random pirates passing by. Check out the guys on the left Cool

[Image: E6A5AEC1B512343342641111C3F1A5AE6D28A257]