Farcry 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANCN-DLXnOE
what do you think of the new graphics ?
and what do you think of the new multiplayer ?
The following 1 user Likes Karmaloop's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
For each sentence that just made me angry, I head-butted the wall.

I headbutted it twice and I now have a head-ache...
Lookin' pretty damn nice.
I still need to finish Far Cry 2, it's been just sitting in my Steam library for ages!
The fire looks great, I hope it stays burning and doesn't extinguish itselfs after some time like in Far Cry 2.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
Looks Amazing, love the graphics!, Ive played and completed farcry 1 & 2, Cant wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvE-Xl_U5Rs
- Midnight Blues

Hahhaha! Oh damn I love our main character. He's all like: "Bitch, do what I say!"

"Lisa, drive!" "Lisa, jump"
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Karmaloop
Far Cry 2 was pretty awful. It was clearly an unfinished game. The core of it was good. Animations, gameplay etc were good, but it was just unfinished. The most promising features were just annoying gimmicks, an AK47 exploded after about 2 minutes of use and that one nut in your vehicle seemed to come loose every 2 seconds. Not to mention features like fire, that barely lasted 5 minutes before going out. It was just a good core of a game that was just repeated over and over to make a campaign of the same missions for 20~ hours. Also there's the fact it had nothing at all to do with Far Cry. Not even gameplay was remotely similar. Maybe if Far Cry 3 isn't rushed for release, it'll be good. But I can't help but feel it'll just be a rushed repetitive tech demo of gimmicks rather than an actual game.
The following 3 users Like 5p carrier bag's post:
  • SoulRipper, Moisty, blusheep23
The clip you show makes it look so....un-original?

Like with the bit where you're walking around shooting water valves to extinguish fire, and doing all these exaggerated jumps ect like CoD.

I like the look of the actual trailer, but with that too, I suspect the story might be a tad patchy.

I personally liked Farcry 2, well some story & aspects of it anyhow, such as the car repairing, weapon buying, weapon jamming, open jungle landscape and the freedom, but I thought it could have been made better with a few tweaks. But it doesnt seem like FC3 is based like that, more set and primitive on the story.
[Image: source.gif]
(06-03-2012, 05:10 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: snip

How was it unfinished? The game was complete. If an AK jams up all the time, try not to use it when in the mud, and try not to fire it every single damn second (also AK's dont jam every two minutes, that's an exaggeration).
-knives door- -door breaks in one melee hit- -Disappointed Reliqua-